• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Discussion One Of The Most Random Kpop Dramas

SteviSone

Rookie
Reaction score
Noooo, wait this is from 2016. Ok, disappointed but NVM. I'm over it now. (Cos I don't even know about it then or l8r , how can I be mad over sth I dint know abt , still sucks tho-since I hv no Taeyeon x Wiz Khalifa performance of SeeYa Again: oh, the feels watching it now if it existed; I'm afraid smh to listen the rehearsal). Damnit Mirae, I've got dust in my eyesim definitely not crying listening to TY rehearsing CU Again.

Last edited:

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
this one was definitely random drama and I lived for it

• Haha
Reactions: MiraeTheFuture

SteviSone

Rookie
Reaction score
Cover Up makes you cry?
It's a happy song :sanathink:
Uhmm, I googled it after reading OP, n I posted CU Again. Where'd u get Cover Up?
(I watched FnF probably out of order n there was a lot of dust in my eye definitely dint tear up a lot when the ending/song came out w/Paul Walker's farewell when I watched F7 in the cinema. Even listening to the snippet of TY singing CU Again earlier affected me same way. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm sentimental.

Edit: I dint find any rehearsal video of TY x Wiz Khalifa singing Cover Up so I why I posted way i did. Do u know where I can find it?

Edit2:
Nvm found this.

MiraeTheFuture

BLΛƆKPIИK Liberation Advocate
Reaction score
Ship
Uhmm, I googled it after reading OP, n I posted CU Again. Where'd u get Cover Up?
(I watched FnF probably out of order n there was a lot of dust in my eye definitely dint tear up a lot when the ending/song came out w/Paul Walker's farewell when I watched F7 in the cinema. Even listening to the snippet of TY singing CU Again earlier affected me same way. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm sentimental.

Edit: I dint find any rehearsal video of TY x Wiz Khalifa singing Cover Up so I why I posted way i did. Do u know where I can find it?
Ooohhh

Forgot that was the song they were supposed to do
I thought you meant that you cried to Cover Up again and I so so confused :irenecrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: raja and SteviSone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RavenHikari K-Music 19
RavenHikari K-Music 19
RavenHikari K-Music 20
RavenHikari K-Music 28
RavenHikari K-Music 18