COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

OG KPS Users! Has KPS Gotten More Active? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Significantly more active. When I joined (Around Oct/Nov 2018), you'd get around 10-ish new threads per day and it felt like a small group of friends that'd always reply to each other in threads. However this has changed, more diversity, more threads, more users. The KS community feels a little less close but that's due to the expansion, but it's nicer this way :llama_squish:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes if course, it was pretty dead a couple months after its inception, but now its a whole other story.
Also I cant believe you didnt mention me in so og I was here when it was ksource :seokeyes:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
So much more active, but the vibe is still the same. Everyone’s so nice and open

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hmmm....i like that it’s more active but at the same time quantity doesn’t equal quality. And there was a quality to the peacefulness of the old times.

I don’t really care for the number of pages a thread gets or the number of threads made per day if it’s just meaningless convos within a select group or couple of people.

I guess I can just enjoy what I can, and ignore the rest.

💋

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
100%.

I remember when I joined, it was extremely inactive (as I joined a few weeks after it was launched), and threads were posted not very often. But it's very lively now, and overall a very enjoyable site.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I count as an OG user but, when I had first joined I remember it was very slow and didn't have many people on the site that was active.

It has grown a lot these past few months, there's a lot more users and threads and I'm really happy that it's a forum that so many seem to enjoy. :pandalove:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
new user here, i think what we all look for in a forum varies a lot depending on the user, whether it be discussions/debates or just having fun

i don’t want a forum to seem too cliquey, but that’s inevitable as the user base grows, and obviously a forum is influenced by what kind of users join too

for me, i would like a forum to be both a source for mature discussion and natural enjoyment at the same time, but i feel that’s very difficult to achieve

i also personally don’t want anyone to feel left out of anything while they’re here, but that’s just patronizing and idealistic of me :P

edit: forgot to thank all the amazing people i’ve on met here, they’re wonderful and i luv them <3 :llama_blush: kps is great yo

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
As a newbie-ish refugee since February, in the beginning it seemed the threads weren't to my taste/unfamiliar to me-but I love the vibe here n the events r nice too.
Getting more into the forum, n the OG n new members r supportive of strangers/friends-to-be which is great.
I lurk n try to participate where I can n love the friendliness/welcome feeling from kps.
:llama_uwu::llama_lovely::llama_thug::llama_wave::llama_blush::llama_laugh:
I wish I could participate more but too unfamiliar with my non-bias groups to comment much(also unadventurous-not feeling much from unknown ggs/don't listen to bgs). Also timing: time zone n lack of time to be fully on/listen to everything recommended here.
Still love it here.

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not sure to be honest. I mean, I'm happy that the site has grown, but I feel like with that growth it has lost a bit of what I liked about it at first.

Now, I almost feel excluded in many threads because it tends to be the same group or groups talking about stuff, rather than everyone sharing their own opinions. Also, it feels like there's more "filler" content by those same users that I just don't see the point of (like I actually reported a thread that was just randomly spamming the same phrase over and over again). I like that there are more people to share their opinions, but sometimes it feels like there is less that I'm actually interested in now.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I'm not sure to be honest. I mean, I'm happy that the site has grown, but I feel like with that growth it has lost a bit of what I liked about it at first.

Now, I almost feel excluded in many threads because it tends to be the same group or groups talking about stuff, rather than everyone sharing their own opinions. Also, it feels like there's more "filler" content by those same users that I just don't see the point of (like I actually reported a thread that was just randomly spamming the same phrase over and over again). I like that there are more people to share their opinions, but sometimes it feels like there is less that I'm actually interested in now.
That user actually received a warning point then request their account to be deleted, its still mostly the same people around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread