COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ~World of Warcraft~ thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have been playing this game off and on since the vanilla game came out, although I have played Warcraft 1 &2 as well, but still need to play Warcraft III.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, there was the new cinematic for Shadowlands that was released:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That trailer is intense. Also, Sylvanas!!! <3 I haven't played WoW in years, but I dabbled with almost all the different races and classes. I loved playing as an undead due to the incredible story, but gameplay-wise I loved being a night elf druid. In raids I would just stand back and spam HoTs and call it a day XD
Sylvanas has a massive fanbase, yet she also has many haters (I think that's because they don't want a strong female character who is a badass).
This cinematic blew me away and I literally thought that she was going to put on the helmet to become the Lich Queen, but was shocked when she broke it instead!
I am curious about her becoming the Lich Queen as well though.
I haven't played it for a while myself and I do want to get back into it, I may wait for this expansion to come out in 2020 though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol I have 18 120's atm. ! of every horde class and 6 ally.
But i am super casual and do not even raid lfr much any more(well there is no point Lfr gear is lower I level than what i have)

maybe 18 max toons most with max faction ( per the expac they were leveled might no be super casual :))
But the bulk of my toons are in a guild that is just me(and a friend who plays the first 3 months of an expac.)

My vanilla capped toon is a cow druid with a random name lol(because i wanted a druid after forever as an eq druid)
Tons of Be from BC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread