Official Staff Recruitment Thread.

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Administrator

KPopSource Staff Openings

Community Manager Application

1) Work with me @Taeyeon in being the face of the community.
2) Work with & keep updates on project management in KPopSource.
3) Update the community on future features that KPopSource Project Teams will release.

Please pm @Taeyeon for more information.

Senior Moderator / Moderator Responsibilities:

- All applicants must have the time, communication skills, and motivation necessary to effectively moderate KPopSource (At least 2 hours per day).
- Applicants must demonstrate a sense of maturity, and conduct themselves professionally (especially when communicating with users and other members of the staff).
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the rules (No prior warning points or second chance accounts. Verbal warnings and appealed points will be considered and discussed depending on the severity of it).
- Teamwork/collaboration is extremely important, so all applicants must be able to work well in groups/teams in order to be successful as a moderator.
- Previous experience as a moderator, and or experience in a leadership position is a plus, but is not required for consideration.

1)Moderate specific parts of the forum
2)Assist the community and users
3)Issue warnings and answer reports
4)Assist the Senior Moderators

Application Form:

Username:
Which board categories do you want to moderate, you can only choose one:
How many hours a day/week can you be on?:
What previous moderation experience do you have?
Have you ever been in a leadership position before? This can include being a manager, supervisor of sorts, etc
Are you familiar with BBCode?
Why would you like to be a moderator?
How is your availability?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Please be as thorough as possible while providing your answers so that we can get a clear sense of you and your attributes. Be aware that any applicant that does not fully respond to any question on the application form will not be considered for hire. Good luck to everyone that applies, and we look forward to reading all of your applications.

**If you are interested in applying for a position as a KPopSource Moderator, please pm your
application to @Lord_Taeyong

Tech Team Application

1) Work with the staff team in implementing new features to make the community better.
2) Have experience in coding, with basic knowledge of html & PHP.
3) Prior experience in coding stuff would be a plus.

Please pm @Lord_Taeyong for more information.

If you do not get selected, don't be discouraged, we will keep your application under review for future openings.
You can still submit your application for archiving purposes & your applications will still be valid when we reopen staff positions. PM @Lord_Taeyong with your applications.

Last edited:
Nat

Nat

Trainee
We have more staff members than normal users here umm...

If you need a mod please contact me, its my dream I tried on different forums

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Administrator
Is there like a form or template I fill out or do I just like send them my resume?
For moderator positions, you can just follow the the application for in the original post. Tech team is more of a interview with general question about your experience & such.

Yseki

Yseki

Flop
For moderator positions, you can just follow the the application for in the original post. Tech team is more of a interview with general question about your experience & such.
Well I was going more for mod rofl, I'm an Accounting major not programming rofl, though I am licensed for Excel, Word and Access :yolk:. The tech team can hit me up if they need an IT Auditor though, im sure I can learn that quick, not that a forum need an Internal auditor rofl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

Newest members

• Loona
  • Key_the_VIP
  • Soleski
  • ILOVECATALLENAAA
  • multifandom_hoe
  • moonlight
  • Ninalabkon
  • Athena_Raye
  • winwinlucas123
  • OnehoeforWonho
  • Lacrimosa