COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality [Official] Queendom Thread (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win?

• AOA

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • (G)I-dle

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lovelyz

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mamamoo

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Oh My Girl

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Park Bom

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Since the favourites to win are Mamamoo, I am hoping that they really bring something to this last performance as while overall they have been good, I do think some of the other contestants did step up from the usual performances while I feel like Mamamoo has been Mamamoo.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Since the favourites to win are Mamamoo, I am hoping that they really bring something to this last performance as while overall they have been good, I do think some of the other contestants did step up from the usual performances while I feel like Mamamoo has been Mamamoo.
They could go all wild west with the concept. While back CL and Lee Hyori had collab stage on year end show with wild west theme and it was bomb. So i'd like them to all out with styling and maybe even bring bit of story to it. They have lot of potential with the song already so it just comes up to how they perform it.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
They could go all wild west with the concept. While back CL and Lee Hyori had collab stage on year end show with wild west theme and it was bomb. So i'd like them to all out with styling and maybe even bring bit of story to it. They have lot of potential with the song already so it just comes up to how they perform it.
The potential is definitely there and they are going on last this time so maybe that will give them the added pressure needed for them to go all out and really deliver

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The potential is definitely there and they are going on last this time so maybe that will give them the added pressure needed for them to go all out and really deliver
I think as long as they keep it coherent and focus on concept it will go great ^^

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They're definitely going all out with this performance. I'm 90% sure they're winning anyway, and so far their performances have been good, but it's like they've been on cruise control while IDLE, OMG and AOA have atleast one performance where they've gone above and beyond to grab everyone's attention.

I can see Mamamoo pulling out all the stops for this one.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

:sanapray: :joysip:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
They're definitely going all out with this performance. I'm 90% sure they're winning anyway, and so far their performances have been good, but it's like they've been on cruise control while IDLE, OMG and AOA have atleast one performance where they've gone above and beyond to grab everyone's attention.

I can see Mamamoo pulling out all the stops for this one.
There's 1 detail that could throw off Mamamoo and that's that Oh My Girl could invite more fans for winning round 3. If this happened for the winner of every round then Oh My Girl have 60 fans, (G)I-dle 40 and the others the base 20.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There's 1 detail that could throw off Mamamoo and that's that Oh My Girl could invite more fans for winning round 3. If this happened for the winner of every round then Oh My Girl have 60 fans, (G)I-dle 40 and the others the base 20.
True, but idk if OMG can win 3 rounds in a row, but I'm not sure :jisoosmh:
Is the number of fans confirmed? If they go about it in the way of who has the most overall points, then Mamamoo is 2nd and they could bring in 40 fans while Idle gets 20?

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
True, but idk if OMG can win 3 rounds in a row, but I'm not sure :jisoosmh:
Is the number of fans confirmed? If they go about it in the way of who has the most overall points, then Mamamoo is 2nd and they could bring in 40 fans while Idle gets 20?

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It looks good, I just don't wanna set myself up for disappointment :yolk:
The gap in digitals looks like it could be pretty damaging as Mamamoos the only one charting on Melon at times which that and Genie are the most important charts for Gaon but Oh My Girl are 2nd at least on both of those charts.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think the 5 who doesn't win can call themselves winners as well.
At least they'll get a lot more exposure, especially OMG and Lovelyz.

I still think that MAMAMOO will win and if they do win, I certainly won't be as pissed off as I would have been before watching Queendom.

I personally would love OMG to win, however, even if they don't, leaving the Queendom, they will be a much bigger GG than before they went in.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
These are fan estimates on the digital score for each song

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't understand why AOA didn't perform Heart Attack at least once...
It's easily their most popular song in South Korea and they didn't perform it at all.
I know it might be a difficult song without Choa but Yuna could do it.

Well, (G)I-DLE and OMG will be the biggest winners of Queendom in the end even if they shouldn't win the show.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I don't understand why AOA didn't perform Heart Attack at least once...
It's easily their most popular song in South Korea and they didn't perform it at all.
I know it might be a difficult song without Choa but Yuna could do it.

Well, (G)I-DLE and OMG will be the biggest winners of Queendom in the end even if they shouldn't win the show.
Well they would have only been able to perform it as their hit song and they chose Miniskirt for that which was the song that got them popular so can't complain

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread