COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!) (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seeing the fancams made me so sad for Jinhyuk, especially since if it wasn't for X, he would've been #11. They wanted to prevent another JR/Kaeun but in the end they made another one.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm honestly still too in shock over all of this to write a more proper response but let me just say,,, I am so sad. My first pick, Seungwoo, made it but now what is to come of Victon? And my second pick, Jinhyuk,,, I just- I can't believe it. I feel so incredibly sorry to him :c

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel both disappointment and total happiness 😂

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The lineup is good and my picks made it. I just wish Jungmo was in instead of Minhee though

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Final ranking before the finals:
rank11.PNG
Hangyul is also switchable for anyone 7-11. There's only about 5 people I definitely want in the group and then the last 6 I'm kind of good with a number of people in the top 20
Basically, only 3 of my final line-up didn't make it and even then 1 of the members had been in my top 10 previously and the other 2 grew on me and I like them. I think this line-up has the most trainees I've been a fan of before and I was so freaking unsure about this season :zoomeyes: :pepeslippy::irenecrazy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The lineup is good and my picks made it. I just wish Jungmo was in instead of Minhee though
Honestly, I wanted Minhee to debut with Yunseong so I was hoping they'd both be in like a JBJ group since I didn't think either would. I was shocked to see he made the group and he's become like my favorite starship trainee lol

Maybe Yunseong and Donghyun can be together

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I watched the rankings announcement!

• Hyunjun was really put through it
  • The X thing backfired kind of and kind of not
  • Jinhyuk breaks my heart but everyone who has fallen in love with him better stan up10tion
  • I'm just so excited for Minhee! I wish Yunseong was in the group where we could actually see their friendship but still this is awesome!
  • The Friendship trio has stuck together: Yohan, Junho, Seungwoo
  • I expect to get content of Hangyul and Dohyun fighting over Hyunjun. Like they are both pretty whipped for him and I know they'd bring the comedy
  • DONGPYO BABY YOU MADE IT --Honestly, I was so worried for him and it would have been a crime if he didn't make it. Plus, Seungwoo made it to!
  • I wonder if Starship will do a project group with Wonjin, Jungmo, and Hyunbin. It seemed to have worked for Brand New Music and it'd be a smart move where they aren't sitting in the dungeon for the next 2 years
  • Still salty about Jinwoo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why was Jinwoo not in the finale? We got robbed of a Jinhyuk and Haenamie video message.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think i am the happiest out of literally anyone.. my top 3 picks made it = dongpyo dohyon and hyenongjun
final lineup (1).jpg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why was Jinwoo not in the finale? We got robbed of a Jinhyuk and Haenamie video message.
Maroo and TOP should let them have a project duo group :queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maroo and TOP should let them have a project duo group :queen:
I would prefer a reality show tbh like Hello Baby but it's just Jinhyuk taking care of Jinwoo lmao

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually haven't got spoiled who got in and who not :pikadab:

Currently watching the last ep, but 4 hours :jisoosmh:.. i have to see if I actually will watch it all today or will i watch it in two parts.

I have bit of debut list for X1 (tbh not big fan, it's quite kpopish name, but it's bit unimaginative and doesn't roll that nice like I'm fan of X1 that sounds more like extreme sport than artist). Anyways, the debut wish list so;

1. Song Yuvin (my new fav i guess)
2. Kim Yohan (mister number 1)
3. Lee Hangyul (reminds me of 2PM, beast idol?)
4. Song Hyungjun (he's cute maknae- or fake maknae)
5. Kang Minhee (got into him recently)
6. Tony (tbh he has great voice he should get more opportunities to show it)
7. Ham Woojin (the ham boy)

Chances for many of them aren't that good, but one can wish that turn arounds happen. Cause they do in produce, Produce48's debut team had lot of wtf moments.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
no shade but I think this might be the best lineup in all of the produce series even intls have nothing to say about it. ALL of my faves made it except yunseong :bigcatcry: butI'll wait for his debut with fellow woollim boys as well as starship boys. I'm so happy for kang minhee like really happy he deserves it all of them do honestly. I'm an official fan now lol however I have some problem with the name it's weird but who cares waiting for debut mnet don't make me wait:joshmeh:
I also want to say that i LOOOOOOOOOVE lee dong wook this man took my heart and soul (very bad goblin reference) anyways he was the perfect mc for the show.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I would prefer a reality show tbh like Hello Baby but it's just Jinhyuk taking care of Jinwoo lmao
I'd watch that religiously

Reactions Received
KS Coins
no shade but I think this might be the best lineup in all of the produce series even intls have nothing to say about it. ALL of my faves made it except yunseong :bigcatcry: butI'll wait for his debut with fellow woollim boys as well as starship boys. I'm so happy for kang minhee like really happy he deserves it all of them do honestly. I'm an official fan now lol however I have some problem with the name it's weird but who cares waiting for debut mnet don't make me wait:joshmeh:
I also want to say that i LOOOOOOOOOVE lee dong wook this man took my heart and soul (very bad goblin reference) anyways he was the perfect mc for the show.
I mean Seungyoun made it and he was topping intl fans lists. So was Hangyul. Minhee was becoming one of the more popular starship trainees among intl fans as well.

Same. I'd probably trade Eunsang or Junho for Yunseong but even then I still like the two of them. I'm honestly amazed how much I like this line-up because I was so skeptical about how this group was going to turn out

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kim Yohan
- Always wanted him as center so definetly at 10/10 spot.
- He's good at everything and is a visual soo

Kim Wooseok
- Definetly talented, not really my taste, but I can accept it!
- Is a visual and has been in the idol industry before so yeah cool 7/10.

Han Seungwoo
- The best main vocal of the entire season (EXCEPT FOR LEE HYEOP, I MISS HIM)
- Is literally the sexiest man on earth.
- Collarbones worth 1000$, truly an 11/10

Song Hyeongjun
- I accept this kid, he actually shows personality.
- Lead dancer material.
- Not my 4th pick but he deserves it, 6/10.

Cho Seungyoun
- BITHC THIS MAN HAS LEFT HIS IMPRESSION ON ME SINCE LOVE SHOT, I WAS like WHOS THAT BLUE GUY AND HOLY DEWUJODEFW HE'S GOOd.
- A PERFECT ALL AROUNDER LITERALLy.
- Literally main vocal material.
- 20/10, he da man.

Song Dongpyo
- Reminds me of my beloved Lee Daehwhi.
- Is a good dancer and know Girl group dances (A BIG PLUS, ok).
- Is the cutest thing on earth and is the one trainee with the best facial expressions.
- 9/10 HE DESERVED IT

Lee Hangyul
- Never, and I mean never said me anything.
- He can dance and has personality that's about it.
- Lacks facial expressions and def needs sum vocal training.
- Is one of the less pretty ones in the lineup but he still gets a nice 4/10, I'll accept him post debut prolly.

Nam Dohyon
- Rap king. He might look like a mochi but w/e.
- Dances pretty well
- He has no visuals at all but his pork belly personality wins me over, 5/10.

Cha Junho
- He alright'
- His line in U got it had me melting, his voice is NICEU.
- Haven't seen to his dancing, but his improvement is recognizeable and therefore he makes a fine addition
- NO MORE ROBOT, WE STAN. 6/10

Kang Minhee
- Shook me during pretty girl
- Dude actually has lead vocal potential
- Literally saved pretty girl from being a clusterfuck, the man the legend the myth.
- a 7/10, he a nice guy, he improved - actually has facial expressions now.

Lee Eunsang
- Eunsang has a special spot in my heart after he breathed into that mic in episode 1 or 2.
- RED HAIRED GODDESS
- Eyes that will stare u down holy moly
- Soothing voice and a visual, an 8/10

Pray for Yun Seong, Keum & Min Kyu those guys i rly liked

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's still 1 and half hours long :pepecry1:

Glad that Minhee made it, wasn't sure if he would.Yohan will surely make it, and I expect Hyungjun to make it too. Then.. maybe there is some change for Lee Hangyul. I don't expect last three to make it though. Yuvin will probably bum me most, he's really idol material to me, has same energy as Yohan- likeable and confident, demands attention. He was bit far though so doesn't look good for him. Ah i guess i need to get worried for Lee Hangyul too :jisoosmh:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm skipping a bit ahead since it seriously has taken like 10 minutes to announce the X position, like please stop with suspense music and get on it jeez :jisoosmh: and another 5..

I'm bit sad about the outcome, mostly for Yuvin, if he was included then I'd be pretty satisfied. Didn't have many favs favs who got dropped ages ago, but at least some people i know. I probably won't pay lot of attention to X1, Produce groups rarely do music and have concepts that resonate with me, but i will check their debut out at least and maybe they surprise me positively with it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If I were to rank them based on preference it would probably be something like this:

Was in my Top 3 for the whole show
Hangyul
Dohyun

Was actually in my Top 11 for most of the show
Wooseok
Seungwoo
Seungyoun

Was in my top 11 before the final episode because some of my faves got eliminated
Yohan
Junho

Indifferent
Dongpyo
Minhee
Eunsang

Meh
Hyeongjun - He was actually in my initial top 11 but as the episodes went by, I was just not impressed anymore. He dances well but I feel like the others progressed more as the show went on.

My Top 11 would've looked like this:

Jinhyuk - Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
Hangyul - Lead Dancer
Dohyun - Main Rapper
Yuvin - Main Vocal
Seungyoun - Main Rapper, Lead Vocal
Seungwoo - Main Vocal
Wooseok - Lead Vocal
Junho - Lead Vocal
Yohan - Lead Rapper
Jungmo - Sub Vocal
Yunseong - Main Dancer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread