COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!) (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm pretty bummed MAMA team didn't win, I liked their performance lot more. I really like tone of some of the vocalists, sounded so clear too. Rappers weren't good though, but I don't think Produce in general sees rap as important.
Mahiro is not a rapper. He's a vocalist. He just filled in the rap position for the stage. Idk about Gichan.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Mahiro is not a rapper. He's a vocalist. He just filled in the rap position for the stage. Idk about Gichan.
Didn't Mahiro also rap in the audition, I remember someone saying the YG trainees didn't do that well cause they were two vocalist trying to perform hip hop song ^^;

I hope to hear some better rap this season though, there wasn't anything impressive in Produce48 for me what came to rap, but since this is boys (who usually rap more) and they are covering songs by groups that actually have great rappers I have higher expectations.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Minseo (Why is this team so depressed?)
Minhee (He knows how to end a performance.)
Seungwoo (Did the most for the sound of this performance.)
Hyunwoo (Cute!)
Jaehoon
Gichan (The best visuals of the team.)
Hyeonbin (Obviously the most passionate of his team but there was someone else who had more varied facial expressions and nuanced rapping.)
Tony (Good vocals but he missed the beat on the choreo multiple times.)
Seungjun (He did not do bad at all but got buried by the other people on his team.)
Sunghyen (I personally think he did the best out of the No More Dream team but people keep on hyping Hyeonbin.)

I think I'm done for today. Cams I re-watched: Jyunhao, Suhwan, Yohan, Jinho, Mahiro, Seokhwa.
So far out of the un-aired performances, I think I am going to enjoy Lullaby and Clap the most. I don't think I watched anyone from Blood Sweat and Tears.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Didn't Mahiro also rap in the audition, I remember someone saying the YG trainees didn't do that well cause they were two vocalist trying to perform hip hop song ^^;
I do not know who decided the song choice there, but it was a bad decision.

I hope to hear some better rap this season though, there wasn't anything impressive in Produce48 for me what came to rap, but since this is boys (who usually rap more) and they are covering songs by groups that actually have great rappers I have higher expectations.
Same here. I think I heard a decent rap in one of the yet to be aired performances. Trying to remember which one it was though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm pretty bummed MAMA team didn't win, I liked their performance lot more. I really like tone of some of the vocalists, sounded so clear too. Rappers weren't good though, but I don't think Produce in general sees rap as important.
Yeah both the EXO covers actually did well which I was not expecting. I'm now worried about the NCT covers though lol.

Seobin's vocals were pretty good and so were Tony's
His name is Wang Jyun Hao and you should stan!
Lol I thought about asking you since you know all the YG kids.

I liked Midam's fan cam too. He was a good pick for center

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I watched the fancams (not all, mainly ma faves) and I'm positive Wei will shoot in ranks next ep since his fancams has tons of views. Mingyu's highlighted his lack of dancing skills, but I believe in him and that he's going to improve. Hyungjun's did the opposite of Minkyu's, it proved he's a GOOD dancer and didn't deserve the X (still salty over it). Sihoon is just handsome, a snackkk. And Yohan.... speecless. Another ones I liked, Wooseok's, dongpyo's ofc and Byungchan's.
From fancams only, I can assure Lullaby team is the strongest vocally followed by MAMA
No more dream team was depressed, hardcarried by Hyunbin.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I watched the fancams (not all, mainly ma faves) and I'm positive Wei will shoot in ranks next ep since his fancams has tons of views. Mingyu's highlighted his lack of dancing skills, but I believe in him and that he's going to improve. Hyungjun's did the opposite of Minkyu's, it proved he's a GOOD dancer and didn't deserve the X (still salty over it). Sihoon is just handsome, a snackkk. And Yohan.... speecless. Another ones I liked, Wooseok's, dongpyo's ofc and Byungchan's.
From fancams only, I can assure Lullaby team is the strongest vaclly followed by MAMA
No more dream team was depressed, hardcarried by Hyunbin.
Yeah someone compiled how many likes and views they were getting

Wei, Seongyoun, and Soohwan, are all getting lots of likes and views. I think by the 5th episodes rankings we'll see them rise a lot

There's a couple performances where some of the contestants looked like they rather be doing anything else

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah both the EXO covers actually did well which I was not expecting. I'm now worried about the NCT covers though lol.

Seobin's vocals were pretty good and so were Tony's

Lol I thought about asking you since you know all the YG kids.

I liked Midam's fan cam too. He was a good pick for center
I'm also worried about the NCT covers. I liked Midams fancam a lot, but the song was kinda weird? Still thinking that the debut song vs hit song is unfair for some groups. Not for all groups, but for groups like NCT or BTS.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm also worried about the NCT covers. I liked Midams fancam a lot, but the song was kinda weird? Still thinking that the debut song vs hit song is unfair for some groups. Not for all groups, but for groups like NCT or BTS.
I actually like the sound of '7th sense' their rapping and vocals sound pretty good but like they said themselves the style is hard to pull off.

I'm just not feeling the Boss performance so far. I can't put my finger on why though lol.

But I agree that the debut vs hit will probably affect some groups more than others

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually like the sound of '7th sense' their rapping and vocals sound pretty good but like they said themselves the style is hard to pull off.

I'm just not feeling the Boss performance so far. I can't put my finger on why though lol.

But I agree that the debut vs hit will probably affect some groups more than others
I do agree the 7th sense is so hard to pull off, couldn't they choose an easier one? Since some of them suit lighter or cuter concepts. They have the most cuties in their team lol.

As for the boss team, maybe as I said they don't suit the concept, Junho for example suits lullaby, Dongpyo suits Adore U or Clap better. Eunsang suits girls girls girls imo, he could've pulled it off perfectly (not saying he did bas in Boss).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do agree the 7th sense is so hard to pull off, couldn't they choose an easier one? Since some of them suit lighter or cuter concepts. They have the most cuties in their team lol.

As for the boss team, maybe as I said they don't suit the concept, Junho for example suits lullaby, Dongpyo suits Adore U or Clap better. Eunsang suits girls girls girls imo, he could've pulled it off perfectly (not saying he did bas in Boss).
Yeah I think their teams original plan was to get SVT not NCT but I think they either changed their minds or Dongpyo wasn't able to get it.

If it had been 127 they could have at least done Touch. Dream would have worked for their split teams as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her

:sakUwu:

His ranking better skyrocket next week!

also the goddamn tiny smile at 1:53 jesus christ

Reactions Received
KS Coins

:sakUwu:

His ranking better skyrocket next week!
I think his was one of the popular fancams. He seems to be good at everything, it's beyond as to why companies didn't pick him up

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
I think his was one of the popular fancams. He seems to be good at everything, it's beyond as to why companies didn't pick him up
Yeah, baffles my mind honestly. Hopefully he gets into the group, or that at least some company picks him up if he doesn't.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah, baffles my mind honestly. Hopefully he gets into the group, or that at least some company picks him up if he doesn't.
I think mnet wants him in the group so i'm supporting their push for him lol

I hope he gets enough attention to get picked up

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The next Produce X 101 controversy is here folks!

Pann posted something about a thing on Yohan. It's something about him being a player cause he'd go to a "Hunpo".

Personally, it's a non-issue to me especially since I don't totally get the concept. But if this is true then I can definitely see people freaking out on him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Also, here's a chart someone posted on likes on Naver fancams

They list the most likes, views, and trainees rankings. Looking at it Seungyoun and Jinhyuck (Wei) might rise in ranks since they racked up a lot of likes. Soohwan wasn't as high on likes as I thought he was :pepecry1:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
A class special MCountdown stage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread