COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!) (5 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
omo runaway show starts wednesday 20th march MARK YOUR CALENDERS THOTS

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

SUMMARY: Apparently the voting for the centre is going to be like Masked Singer, the trainees who make it in to Rank A will sing and dance the theme song masked without their names or companies being revealed, the videos will just be titled "Trainee #1" etc. the clips reportedly be revealed on March 20th and voting will only be open for 12 hours! Apparently the public vote will be taken into account with the trainee vote to help decide the eventual centre.

Keep in mind that this is just a rumour so far!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

SUMMARY: Apparently the voting for the centre is going to be like Masked Singer, the trainees who make it in to Rank A will sing and dance the theme song masked without their names or companies being revealed, the videos will just be titled "Trainee #1" etc. the clips reportedly be revealed on March 20th and voting will only be open for 12 hours! Apparently the public vote will be taken into account with the trainee vote to help decide the eventual centre.

I really hope it will be like that tho, i previously thought the center would simply be chosen by visuals since there haven't been any videos yet or sth, but its nice if they really do it with masked faces and actually vote for the singing and dancing

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Oooh that's actually pretty interesting if they do that

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's sounds interesting so far! Luckily the center position isn't chosen by visuals. If it like Masked Singer then that's perfect!

Are subs for Produce usually quick available?

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's sounds interesting so far! Luckily the center position isn't chosen by visuals. If it like Masked Singer then that's perfect!

Are subs for Produce usually quick available?
Yeah, they're usually available by the next day, the episodes are really long so sometimes the sub team will split the episode in two and get the first hour released on the same day as airing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My up10tion babies are in the show :pepeheart:
I'm obligated to watch now lol

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Reo @JJbaker @Peach @colorfulteardrop @Riasama @Queen @JungYoda @wayvoutsold @baekk @notthatmarko @Yolks

Just updated the OP if you want to be added or taken off this tag list people say so now or forever hold your piece lol I've just been tagging whoever replies to the thread so far...

I want this thread to be like a huge chat room for whoever is watching the show so if you have any theories or hear any rumours please share them but if you post any spoilers please put them in an actual spoiler! LOL

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah, they're usually available by the next day, the episodes are really long so sometimes the sub team will split the episode in two and get the first hour released on the same day as airing.
Hard subs can take a week. At least that was the case with second season, none of the episodes were split either. But maybe it'll be different this time? I really don't care for subs though and I suggest watching live if possible, some streams have a person translating while watching. :x

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hard subs can take a week. At least that was the case with second season, none of the episodes were split either. But maybe it'll be different this time? I really don't care for subs though and I suggest watching live if possible, some streams have a person translating while watching. :x
I'm sure that it was quicker than a week with Produce 48 but I could be wrong... I would've been WAY too impatient to wait a whole week for subs.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm getting excited for this! It's my first season.

What do you think about the 15 revealed trainees?
On one hand I'm a little surprised because I thought there would be more individual trainees but when you think about it, it makes sense that the people with more formal training are doing better...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
when does the show officially start :(

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
when does the show officially start :(
I think it's supposed to be some time in April. They're only just recording the 101 member performance this week and the first episode usually doesn't air until they start preparing the group challenge I think...

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm sure that it was quicker than a week with Produce 48 but I could be wrong... I would've been WAY too impatient to wait a whole week for subs.
I know some people who did and then they avoid everything like spoilers, lmao. I can't wait that long and not go on Twitter and spoil it for myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread