• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (Centre Candidates Revealed!)

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score

SUMMARY: National Producers will be picking the centre this year! The title track has already been recorded and the candidates for the centre position will be revealed soon!

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score

SUMMARY: Apparently the voting for the centre is going to be like Masked Singer, the trainees who make it in to Rank A will sing and dance the theme song masked without their names or companies being revealed, the videos will just be titled "Trainee #1" etc. the clips reportedly be revealed on March 20th and voting will only be open for 12 hours! Apparently the public vote will be taken into account with the trainee vote to help decide the eventual centre.

Keep in mind that this is just a rumour so far!

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score

SUMMARY: Apparently the voting for the centre is going to be like Masked Singer, the trainees who make it in to Rank A will sing and dance the theme song masked without their names or companies being revealed, the videos will just be titled "Trainee #1" etc. the clips reportedly be revealed on March 20th and voting will only be open for 12 hours! Apparently the public vote will be taken into account with the trainee vote to help decide the eventual centre.

I really hope it will be like that tho, i previously thought the center would simply be chosen by visuals since there haven't been any videos yet or sth, but its nice if they really do it with masked faces and actually vote for the singing and dancing

Queen

Nugu
Reaction score

Oooh that's actually pretty interesting if they do that

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score
That's sounds interesting so far! Luckily the center position isn't chosen by visuals. If it like Masked Singer then that's perfect!

Are subs for Produce usually quick available?
Yeah, they're usually available by the next day, the episodes are really long so sometimes the sub team will split the episode in two and get the first hour released on the same day as airing.

Yolks

1 : 27 AM
Reaction score
Shipped With

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score
@Reo @JJbaker @Peach @colorfulteardrop @Riasama @Queen @JungYoda @wayvoutsold @baekk @notthatmarko @Yolks

Just updated the OP if you want to be added or taken off this tag list people say so now or forever hold your piece lol I've just been tagging whoever replies to the thread so far...

I want this thread to be like a huge chat room for whoever is watching the show so if you have any theories or hear any rumours please share them but if you post any spoilers please put them in an actual spoiler! LOL

Peach

Here and there
Reaction score
Yeah, they're usually available by the next day, the episodes are really long so sometimes the sub team will split the episode in two and get the first hour released on the same day as airing.
Hard subs can take a week. At least that was the case with second season, none of the episodes were split either. But maybe it'll be different this time? I really don't care for subs though and I suggest watching live if possible, some streams have a person translating while watching. :x

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score
Hard subs can take a week. At least that was the case with second season, none of the episodes were split either. But maybe it'll be different this time? I really don't care for subs though and I suggest watching live if possible, some streams have a person translating while watching. :x
I'm sure that it was quicker than a week with Produce 48 but I could be wrong... I would've been WAY too impatient to wait a whole week for subs.

JakeyWantsCakey

Nugu
Original poster
Reaction score
I'm getting excited for this! It's my first season.

What do you think about the 15 revealed trainees?
On one hand I'm a little surprised because I thought there would be more individual trainees but when you think about it, it makes sense that the people with more formal training are doing better...

Peach

Here and there
Reaction score
I'm sure that it was quicker than a week with Produce 48 but I could be wrong... I would've been WAY too impatient to wait a whole week for subs.
I know some people who did and then they avoid everything like spoilers, lmao. I can't wait that long and not go on Twitter and spoil it for myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)