COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Produce 101 Japan Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ENGLISHSHSHSHSHS SUBBBBSSS
YOU ARE WELCOME!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yuppp!

The short version was aired on TV and the long 2h version was uploaded onto some streaming thingy I can't remember the name of.
i cant find tht one :(

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh, i have been wondering if this was going to get subs. I have actually been watching Produce's first season, but why not check this one out, no idea if i will keep watching though (i don't know anything about idol industry in Japan i mostly listen indie and rock bands).

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Anyone wonders what songs they'll perform in evaluations.. ?

I'll be honest, I don't know many Japanese hits, but I mean I could guess two lmao

and

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins

also.. am I surprised, this EXACT same thing happened during S2 when Chinese massvoted for Samuel (and there are still people who vehemently believe that he was done dirty by MNET and Koreans, when it was actually Chinese who contributed to his fall), please just let Japanese vote!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The full 2 hr long first episode subbed if you want to watch the first episode full again [first linked missed some bits as was only 1hr]

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The full 2 hr long first episode subbed if you want to watch the first episode full again [first linked missed some bits as was only 1hr]
@JakeyWantsCakey @Reo @JJbaker @Peach @colorfulteardrop @Riasama @Queen @Darkyoda47 @wayvoutsold @baekk @Yolks @AlmostThere @Dopamine @Jichuus @planetarium @Wingfrost @Tomochin @SaviorTXT @blueberries @Darjeeling @potato @maruif @chvnle

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't seen one episode before getting in this thread. Just clips which got me interested.

But so far based on the pictures posted of all trainees (minus 1) in like pg 2 of this thread, these are the guys who's visual I like the most. But as a disclaimer some of these guy's I just like their face because I don't agree with the hairstyles chosen here. Annnnnd some of the angles I don't agree with either.

It's sorted by the groups that they were in/split up into in the pictures on pg 2. The blank circles are stand ins for the groups where I didn't like anyone's face. So that's the order. It's NOT by most visually appealing to least visually appealing.

12: Ando Tomoaki, Ando Yu, Lee Minhyuk, Inayoshi Hikari

24: Inoue Minato, Ohira Shosei, Okano Kaito

36: Kawashiri Ren, Kanno Masahiro, Kimata Shoya, Kim Youndong

48: Kono Junki, Sato Raira

60: Suzuki Gen, Takano Akira, Jeong Younghoon,

72: Nothing

84: Honda Kosuke, Matsukura Haruka

96 (a): Migakida Kanta, Miyazato Tatsutoshi, Yamada Kyo

96 (b): Nothing

Never had visuals be this narrowed down before....but then again I only kinda pay attention to the female versions. :nekosweat: I didn't even finish finish them because Mnet's editing is a nightmare to sit through.

(EDITED: Put in the marked version where the group's number appears at the end)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Episode 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread