COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒธ[UPDATED] OFFICIAL PARK BOM THREAD!! ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‰ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Basic information ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Birth name: Park Bom
Date of Birth: 03/24/1984
Stage name: Bom
Nick names: Bommie, Corn Queen, Miss Spring.
Training period: 2006-2009
Debut date: 2009
Affiliations: 2NE1 (Former member, YGE)
Currently under D. Nation Entertainment
Height: 1.65m
Zodiac sign: Aries
Favorite color: Green
Favorite Food: Sweet corn, Watermelons, Bread.
TV and other media appreances: 2NE1 TV (2010-2011/12), ROOMMATE (2014), YG Stategy office (special guest- 2018)
QUEENDOM (Mnet-2019) King of the mask singer (2020)
Instagram: here
Twitter: here
Dnation's twitter account
https://twitter.com/dnation_ent

Known for her distinctive and soulful vocals, she was the main vocalist of one of the most relevant korean girl groups, 2NE1,until it's official disbandment in 2016.
Bom is specially remembered for her multiple and very succesful collaborations with her past YGE labelmates, like Bigbang, Lee Hi and EpikHigh.
Actually, she's probably the only artist to have collaborations with every artists in said label, at her time.

Despite her many collaborations, her solo career is short but explosive. Her first single You & I, was released right after her debut in November of 2009. Is one of the most succesful solo songs of all times with +3.8M downloads and also won as best digital single at 2010 MAMA awards.

Her second single, Don't Cry, came out in 2011 and acumulated a total of 2.5M downloads.

Bom's career came to a forced hiatus due to a drug related scandal in 2014, which stopped all 2ne1's activities and ultimately lead to the group's disbandment in 2016, after Minzy's departure.
Now, Bom is starting a new chapter in her life. cleared all aspects of her past situation and is under the newly created label D. Nation Entertainment.

D.Nation's website

Currently, Bom is the only female artist under D-nation entertainment and after a great effort of her team Bom came back from her long hiatus, officially debuting as solo artist with her very first mini album SPRING.

A few months later, She released a repackage called Blue Rose.

After Spring and Blue rose promotions, Bom also released her first Ost (I do I do) as well as several songs and collaborations through Mnet's reality show Queendom.

Queendom performances
1st round - You & I
2nd round - Hann
3rd round - Scarecrow
4th round - Eyes, Nose, Lips
Finale round- Wanna go back

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey, this is QueenGirlCrush aka QueenBlackJack from akp. I'm glad you made this thread! I just finishing making the 2NE1 Thread.
OMG! I was suspicious but I wasn't that sure, so I didn't reached out to you before.
I'm glad you made the 2ne1thread. Fellow BJs supporting eachother!

:pandalove::pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Miss Park Bom coming into SBS building like

But for real though I hope we get promotions for her comeback. Miss Park Bom is finally crawling out of the dungeon so that means she has finally overcame her fear.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I STAN THIS THREAD :pepeheart: Lets do our best.
Miss Park Bom coming into SBS building like

But for real though I hope we get promotions for her comeback. Miss Park Bom is finally crawling out of the dungeon so that means she has finally overcame her fear.
I'm so proud of her. I thought she'll never comeback after all the horrible things people said (and still saying) about her.
Bom is strong and the fact that she decided to not give up is already a win.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

K-BJs are really suggesting some weird fandom names. Something like "Bomish" " :pepecry1:

I refuse to be called anything else other than Bomshell :chickill:
Well, it's kinda weird to change names but if I'm not mistaken, the actual name isn't official...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread