COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #SummerComes (2 Viewers)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

• Hyojung

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

• YooA

• Arin

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
TIL Hyojung and Seulgi are friends lol, Seulgi liked and commented on the pic :jisoosmh:
Maybe she's been watching Queendom and became a fan :rosesmug:
I think Hyojung said they are like best friends lol. I was surprised when I heard they were friends because I didn't even think they knew each other

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I think Hyojung said they are like best friends lol. I was surprised when I heard they were friends because I didn't even think they knew each other
They are good friends it seems and maybe i'm wrong but they are born in the same year so could be one of those year club things like Moonbyul and Hani being friends from the 92 club

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They are good friends it seems and maybe i'm wrong but they are born in the same year so could be one of those year club things like Moonbyul and Hani being friends from the 92 club
Yeah they supposedly met through a common friend so it could have been another person their age

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread