COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (4 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

• JiU

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • SuA

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Siyeon

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Handong

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yoohyeon

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Dami

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Gahyeon

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • OT7

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'Endless Night' Dance Practice

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ After School Club

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
It was a joke for @Keihatsu; but it's getting slowly real for me. Their Japanese release was the best Dreamcatcher to date; but I'm still not over the Scream disappointment. I'm afraid it will not be the same for me.
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was.

it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
In a very recent interview the girls stated that they would be keeping their rock sound, so maybe their next comeback will be more "typical".
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was though.
it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like though. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
I really hope that to be true; but I'm not holding my breath to it. At least I have (what I consider) their best song ever in their Japanese release. Disappointment is too painful when it happens with a group you used to love so much.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
also i heard that they're already preparing for another comeback in a few months? I'm not sure about how trustworthy the source was.
it sucks when you’re in limbo with a promotional cycle with a song you don't like. I remember the first time that happened with my favorite group. I got up early on a school morning to watch the mv and I was so bewildered. The next comeback too was off-putting, and a couple months after that I slowly left the fandom. I felt really disconnected from the group, the fans...it sucked. It wasn't a fandom like Dreamcatcher though, I highly doubt that will happen again.
I want to add that I'd probably like the song under other circumstances. It's just that their rock sound was the chief reason I stanned them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I also heard they are preparing for another comeback in a few months. I hope it's true!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Dreamcatcher's VLOG

'Scream' - Behind the Scenes Part 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread