Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Notre Dame may be gone forever (2 Viewers)

Midnight

Flop
Reaction score
This is heartbreaking.
Some people are saying it took firefighters a long time to get there? :llama_sniffle:Why?

Reaction score
Shipped With
it also couldn't have happened in a worse week, its holy week, the most important week in our faith as easter is on sunday
:o
That really is horrible, I knew about the cathedral burning down but not of this holy week until just now. I am so sorry for what you guys must be going through emotionally during this tragic time

Reaction score
Shipped With
This is heartbreaking.
Some people are saying it took firefighters a long time to get there? :llama_sniffle:Why?
from what i was reading the staff of notre dame at the time did not here the alarm system function until after the fire had been gaining traction. By the time they investigated the alarm and found the fire it was already lose to 3 metres high

so im not sure but i think by late, they dont mean blaming the fire man, just that the fire had been starting for as while before it could be noticed or fireman could be called

Reactions: goyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Keynam
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yolks Current World Events 26