COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Not all men are trash (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ok, so I just need to get this off my chest.

I get that this scandal is shocking and that it's left a gross taste in people's mouths, but istg the whole "We can't trust any man ever! Proof men are trash! This idol and that idol seem good but probably are like this too!!" shit pisses me off. There are humans (humans, not just men) EVERYWHERE that are shit and it's not new. But HOW do some think it's ok using horrendous scandals like this as an excuse to shit on literally half the human population as well as throw every innocent male idol under bus too, painting none of them as even being able to be good because some men are trash and disappointed them.

Yes, you can never be 100% sure with idols, just like you can't with people in real life even - how many times have we seen the "I never thought this of him, he was such a great bf"? A lot. You never know. BUT, don't act like this makes every other male idol shit too, it doesn't. There are good people. Just like some were in on it, a lot of male idols are also just as disgusted as we are. And ffs, men that we don't have a reason to believe are shitty, why just assume so low of them? I can only imagine the sadness innocent men feel when they see what disgusting things people automatically think about them, and for no reason except they've got a dick too like those monsters do.

Let's trash the scumbags but treat other males like humans and with respect ok? Just like in real life, you can burn yourself thinking someone is good when they aren't, that doesn't mean it's good to move forward in life meeting new people and automatically thinking they're just the same. Because there's a chance they're not, and they do not deserve to be treated badly by you. Just like you don't deserve to be treated badly by someone else because of their prejudices.

Don't be naive (both with public people, and irl), but don't be a dick either until you actually have a reason. There's many good people, let's believe in each other a bit ok?

I'm finally done, I had a lot of thoughts :hmm: Of course there are just some that are like this and writes this way, but it just saddened me. Thanks for listening

And in the end I just want to say I hope all those trash humans gets thrown in jail and treated like exactly what they are - trash.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'll compromise

Humans in general are completely trash

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Obviously we shouldn’t generalize but with all of what has been happening, many people have been looking at things from another perspective.

Anyway let‘s just support the victims and pray for them.

And to add the entertainment industry never was a nice one to begin with.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Well, I think it's in human nature to generalize people.
For example: "all white people are racist, all hetero people hate LGBTQ+ people, all X people hate Y"
But we all know that there are hetero people who support LGBTQ+ and that there are white people who are not racist

So I think it's normal that right now, people are generalizing them. It's kind of a coping system for humans, I guess.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For example: "all white people are racist, all hetero people hate LGBTQ+ people, all X people hate Y"
But we all know that there are hetero people who support LGBTQ+ and that there are white people who are not racist

So I think it's normal that right now, people are generalizing them. It's kind of a coping system for humans, I guess.
Yeah you're right. Thinking of it as a coping system makes sense I guess, it's just the unfairness that's been bothering me lately

Reactions Received
KS Coins

thats called being insane....

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Yeah you're right. Thinking of it as a coping system makes sense I guess, it's just the unfairness that's been bothering me lately
Yea, I know. Trust me, as someone who identifies themselves as an "equalist" and wanting the same rights for everyone, seeing posts implying that white people are racist hurts me as it's something I see everyday and try to improve and educate ignorant.

The coping system thing is the only thing that makes sense why people think like that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yea, I know. Trust me, as someone who identifies themselves as an "equalist" and wanting the same rights for everyone, seeing posts implying that white people are racist hurts me as it's something I see everyday and try to improve and educate ignorant.

The coping system thing is the only thing that makes sense why people think like that
I hate when people find it so simple to put each other in these boxes, it's just not how the world works

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread