COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Non-KPop fans on a KPop forum what KPop questions do you have for KPop fans on a KPop forum called kpopsource (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
why do all kpoppies have such bad taste? Stan 1D oppars

Reactions Received
KS Coins
why do you listen to kpop when you can't understand nothing? omg how can you know who is who and remember them
you all are so weird :pandarolleyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
What is a Xiumin and why do I love him so much?

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Why doesn’t Seventeen have 17 members?
I asked this question of my svt-loving teen niece-can't remember her answer rn but the look she gave me said-why do you care abt a bg u don't stan? (Maybe couldn't explain it like I couldn't understand her explanation of various NCT sub-units at that time.)

Still not sure why they're called Seventeen.
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I asked this question of my svt-loving teen niece-can't remember her answer rn but the look she gave me said-why do you care abt a bg u don't stan? (Maybe couldn't explain it like I couldn't understand her explanation of various NCT sub-units at that time.)

Still not sure why they're called Seventeen.
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
Originally they did have 17 members. However 4 were dropped. The new explanation is that there's 13 of them + 3 units + 1 group as a whole. Dumb.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Originally they did have 17 members. However 4 were dropped. The new explanation is that there's 13 of them + 3 units + 1 group as a whole. Dumb.
Ok maybe she just didn't know that/I forgot she told me that.

Long ago I also wondered why 4Minute had 5 members when I first found out abt them or now thinking of 2NE1 why don't/didn't they hv 21 members when they debuted?(originally named 21)-this needs no answer as their group names weren't related to number of members. Just puzzled/puzzles me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread