COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction no more dream | bts oneshot (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
warning | this is absolute shit, only took five minutes between math and english homework to write
read at your own caution
*angsty
-
no more dream
(listen with piano covers: preferably ‘i need u’ by smyang)

“jungkook.” he said softly, reaching for the younger’s sleeve, but he was pushed away. “what are we supposed to tell them?” he said plaintively, ignoring his own pain, breaking namjoon’s heart. “the truth.” jungkook swallowed hard, nodded sharply, and turned to the concert stage in front of them.

this was their last concert
last tour
last album
last time to see army
last betrayal

they said they’d get back together. but they weren’t going to. and now they had to tell army after their concert. the group was unfinished anyways. they never moved on after jin’s death, but namjoon took control of his six-five boys and led them towards another route.

a route of forgetting yourself for your fans. and the devastated boys followed. first yoongi, then jimin, then j-hope, then taehyung, and then jungkook, all five boys lost themselves in music, ignoring each other.

army only saw the fake side of them. not the heartbroken side, but the energetic side. but they’ll never know. it’s the truth untold.

yoongi’s eyes shone as he looked at the glimmering sea of army bombs. heard the screaming and faint fanchants, cheering, “min yoongi! min yoongi!” taehyung saw the banners that read his name. j-hope saw the light in every army’s eyes, the admiration clear.

jimin saw the hope in every army’s smile. the trust and belief they had in the boys. jungkook saw the happiness in the air. it was contagious; he began to smile. namjoon looked at jungkook, and knew that he’d have to take initiative.

“army-ah.” he teased, listening to the cheering screams. taehyung and yoongi looked down in unison and j-hope raised his mic, tilting his head in his signature way. “so many happy faces~” they continued teasing the fans, and jungkook suddenly raised his mic.

“we have something to tell you.” he said softly, and everyone was at the edge of their seats. jimin raised his mic, but he couldn’t continue. taehyung gently squeezed his hand as namjoon looked down gently.
“this is our last.” he said softly, and screams filled the air. “our last comeback.” yoongi added, and anguished cries could be heard. jimin dropped to the ground, lost in his tears, and jungkook dropped his mic, storming backstage.

under normal circumstances, jin would eventually go to check on him, and as every army realized that, their faces contorted, tears spilling out of their eyes. “i’m sorry.” j-hope said, rushing back after jungkook.

one by one, each member shared their favorite memory with army, and then only namjoon was left on the stage. “namjoon!” army screamed, desperately hoping for one last piece of him.

“we love you. we hate you. we admire you. you love us. you hate us. you define us. we will never forget each other. i promise.” namjoon choked up, and every single army in the stadium raised their pinky finger up.

in return, namjoon raised his up as well, turning to leave the stage as the cries echoed in his head. that was the last anyone had ever heard of bts for almost two years. they had disappeared fully.

they were never spotted anywhere, not even accidentally. big hit never released any info. they weren’t mentioned by other idols. their songs continued winning without anyone to receive the awards.

it was later revealed that all seven members of bts had died.
it would never be known why, or how
just that, without bts, there’d be no more dream

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh holy shit what, why this so sad. jin died and then they disbanded and then they all died in the end. :pepecry2:
i was in a angsty mood lol
either they all die or they all stay alive
it hurts my heart to only have one or two dead members at the end

wtf am i even saying?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i was in a angsty mood lol
either they all die or they all stay alive
it hurts my heart to only have one or two dead members at the end

wtf am i even saying?
no i kinda get it, they wanna be together. but for real why is jin always the one that dies in a lot of these fics.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no i kinda get it, they wanna be together. but for real why is jin always the one that dies in a lot of these fics.
ikr?
jin always dies
but that's because of the bu or whatever
he's the one with the burden of the truth and everything
i just made him die since it seemed more probable to me

wtf i'm such a bad army
NONE of their deaths are probable

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ikr?
jin always dies
but that's because of the bu or whatever
he's the one with the burden of the truth and everything
i just made him die since it seemed more probable to me

wtf i'm such a bad army
NONE of their deaths are probable
i mean if we're talking then I feel like Jimin or Jin would definitely be first to die if it came down to survival or something like that.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i mean if we're talking then I feel like Jimin or Jin would definitely be first to die if it came down to survival or something like that.
yeah, I feel like Jungkook and RM would be the ones to thrive in a survival thing lol
ah, it's like midnight, and I still have a bit of history
i gtg for now lol

bye~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Damn these notifications that never work
Or maybe not
Now I’m sad and crying panda that was great and so well written and shit but also MEAN WTF

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damn these notifications that never work
Or maybe not
Now I’m sad and crying panda that was great and so well written and shit but also MEAN WTF
oooooooof thanks mini
:pepeheart:
it's sad and depressing yeah :pandasad:

why does jin have to die first in these kind of fics :hmm: smh
IM SORRY IM SO SORRY
:pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread