Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

News Nintendo Switch Lite Announced for Release on September 20

Vampire

Nugu
Reaction score
Nintendo announced on Wednesday that it will release the Nintendo Switch Lite handheld system on September 20. The company also began streaming an introduction video for the device.

The compact version of the Nintendo Switch console is designed exclusively for handheld gameplay, and it will be available in yellow, grey, and turquoise. Players cannot connect the system to a television. The Nintendo Switch Lite combines the main unit and control inputs in one device and removes the IR motion camera and HD rumble features. Players will need additional Joy-Con controllers to play games that require motion controls.

The Nintendo Switch console launched worldwide on March 3, 2017. Nintendo reported in April that the console has sold 34.74 million units worldwide as of March 31.

Reaction score
I know they made this as a cheaper alternative for people who don't wanna spend the money on the main console but it seems kinda weird to call it a Switch when it doesn't actually switch...

ontheblueside

Trainee
Reaction score
This is cool Ig but it shouldn't be called a Switch sdjsdhs
Also what happens if the joysticks broke? It'd be much harder to fix for this whereas you could just get a replacement Joycon for the actual Switch-

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
I'll keep my Switch.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Reactions: DreamFriend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)