• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Announcement News Section

Hello everyone!

Since we want to extend our reach across the internet, we have decided to add an News section, this will lead to our content being propagated (spread) to Google News as well as hopefully improve our rankings on keywords (Such as KPOP). This would work in a similar way to how other News sites appear when you search for specific key words. As most users know, if not everyone, KPOPSource is a startup website that is still developing and changing, which also means that we are quite limited on funding in regards to what we can do with the website. So, with the addition of the News section, we're giving you the opportunity to make articles about groups, companies and anything else that is involving KPOP. The articles that users submit will be moderated by the staff to ensure that appropriate things are being submitted as well as the article being written in a presentable way, as after all, we're aiming to attract users to our News Section and keep them there.

In the future, we hope to hire staff to write the articles for us so that things are being consistently updated on anything that happens in the KPOP world. So if any of you are interested in writing, please keep an eye out for an announcement in regards to hiring.

If you have any tips about any breaking news, please feel free to submit these by pressing the link below:
https://www.kpopsource.com/misc/contact/

Thanks!

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
Also, when can we start submitting and where? I would love to get started as soon as possible on some current/recent news for both the groups I mentioned prior. SORRY I'M JUST SO EXCITED!

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Also, when can we start submitting and where? I would love to get started as soon as possible on some current/recent news for both the groups I mentioned prior. SORRY I'M JUST SO EXCITED!
You just post it in the News Section on the forum, then the article will be put on hold until it is moderated and released, I'm excited to see what you have<3

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
I will be waiting :pandalove:
I finally can post information on then before others, it makes me feel valid in a way as immature as that sounds to say out loud. I'm glad to help build this site in whatever way I can!

You just post it in the News Section on the forum, then the article will be put on hold until it is moderated and released, I'm excited to see what you have<3
AWESOME! After I get back this afternoon from my niece's birthday party I will get to writing some articles about Key's current album, enlistment, Taemin's activities, etc as well as ASTRO'S current activites and upcoming Japanese debut!

Reaction score
ok wait, so we just post an article that we write, and if deemed appropriate, you guys would publish it?
woah, I might get writing!

Discipline

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I finally can post information on then before others, it makes me feel valid in a way as immature as that sounds to say out loud. I'm glad to help build this site in whatever way I can!

AWESOME! After I get back this afternoon from my niece's birthday party I will get to writing some articles about Key's current album, enlistment, Taemin's activities, etc as well as ASTRO'S current activites and upcoming Japanese debut!
It's okay, I don't really see it as immature but rather passionate that you're so excited to bring out news about your idols, especially since it helps them promotion wise! I'm thrilled to see that you're excited to work on articles so quickly! Am i sensing a possible writer for our site in the future? :llama_squish:

Discipline

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
ok wait, so we just post an article that we write, and if deemed appropriate, you guys would publish it?
woah, I might get writing!
Yup, exactly that! Though we'd also double check if it's an important article about where the information is from and if it's accurate as we don't condone spreading misinformation or harmful information about idols :sanapray:

Reaction score
Yup, exactly that! Though we'd also double check if it's an important article about where the information is from and if it's accurate as we don't condone spreading misinformation or harmful information about idols :sanapray:
hope mine wasn't harmful xD

Reactions: lexusuwu and Cosmic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)