COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

NCT Q/ X and new dreamies (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
IM SO EXCITED THAT THIS WAS CONFIRMED

I think the new unit could involve all 5 of current dreamies [not haechan]
but at the same time i think renjun and chenle will go to wayv so i dunno how long until they become the next winwin
tbh.PNG fghj.PNG tumblr_pmo3kqGG7T1vf7b66o1_1280.jpg

Im hoping the new dreamies line up has 9+ members as when they start graduating it will be less weird
SuperKids.jpg
[not dream but just cute example photo]
and i somewhat expect them to leave jisung in the unit for one last year
but i doubt it as sm said new line up
69268177_2418045414945065_7675390618499022848_n.jpg

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really hope Renjun and Chenle don't end up in WayV. I love the current line up for WayV. I think they would suit a permanent group with the current dreams in Korea much better. They have great synergy together so it would really be a shame to separate them.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I really hope Renjun and Chenle don't end up in WayV. I love the current line up for WayV. I think they would suit a permanent group with the current dreams in Korea much better. They have great synergy together so it would really be a shame to separate them.
The thing is... I feel like there wouldn't be any problems with Renjun and Chenle joining WayV group dynamic wise... maybe Renjun would change a bit, but Yangyang has said that Chenle comes quite often to hang out and play games in the WayV dorm.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lee Soo Man is said to be preparing a new Chinese group so Renjun and Chenle might be in that... I think SM will probably do what they did with Winwin and put them in the new Korean group for now and then move them over when that unit is ready.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
More members? They will get so many to the point there will be no space on stage
:ilovebread:
all 21 have never been on the same stage yet..... so i think u dnt understand nct

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Where did you see this was confirmed?
sm confirmed it wI think there 2020 announcements I dunno where it officially happened but loads news sites have covered it etc just Google sm 2020 plans

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh wait, true x) I always imagined a bunch of ppl on the same stage
:ilovebread:
The max they ever had was 18 but it was just for 1 song not a full album xD
apart from that the largest unit has 11 members xD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread