COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Nayeon said to Jungkook, 'I hate myself. Sometimes I just want to die.' (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nayeon said to Jungkook, 'I hate myself. Sometimes I just want to die.'

'Oh stop it, you've got a whole life ahead of you,' he consoled her.

'I've been here long enough. I've had enough of this place. I'm a failure. Sometimes, because I am a failure in the world, I blame my failure on you; say that you've got me so mixed up that I can never clear myself up again inside-- or that this becoming an idol has made me so false to myself that I am unreal and never can be real to you.'

Unwittingly to Jungkook, she had collaborated with him in making herself false-- for she was afraid of herself and what it (herself) wanted to do, and so ashamed of it. So she and Jungkook together stomped the life out of it, every day, mangling it like a beetle, until there was none of her left.

They tore at each other's hearts because they were powerless against this thing that came in between them and wrenched them apart. This was loving somebody. She came, sweet and endearing, bringing peace, at a time when he was the loneliest and most miserable boy in the world. She made all his secrets vanish into her. For she made him feel that everything he had kept secret was kept back just to tell her-- they were joined within a secret that was divulged to them by touching where they had never touched before, and by the honesty of passion where they had been dishonest before. Nayeon broke his unreality against her reality like a pot dashed against a stone, and mended him with all the care in the world. For her he betrayed her and for himself he betrayed her; they melted into each other.

Jungkook said to himself, 'I tricked you, Nayeon, and left you; and after I had left you, all your kin and all your world died away from you and fell away, leaving you broken off and isolate. I'm sorry, Nayeon. Both of us were shattered from our whole, I roaming through the world aimlessly, you sitting by the window trying to piece everything together again in a falling house.'

Last edited:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It is not fiction.

Please do not relegate it to the "Fanfiction" section.
It is when you constantly post your stories in the wrong section. Please post things in the correct section next time.

FYI, it's against the rules to purposefully and continuously post your threads in the wrong section.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is when you constantly post your stories in the wrong section. Please post things in the correct section next time.

FYI, it's against the rules to purposefully and continuously post your threads in the wrong section.
It is not fiction. No rules were broken. But I know amendments to those very rules will be ratified by you and your ilk to stamp out truth or that which is not fiction because truth is the mirror upon which you would rather not see yourself in but hurriedly dash by for fear of seeing your maligned flesh like Adam and Eve before our Lord and Creator right after the Fall.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is not fiction. No rules were broken. But I know amendments to those very rules will be ratified by you and your ilk to stamp out truth or that which is not fiction because truth is the mirror upon which you would rather not see yourself in but hurriedly dash by for fear of seeing your maligned flesh like Adam and Eve before our Lord and Creator right after the Fall.
Well, when you put it that way... :zoomeyes:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It is not fiction. No rules were broken. But I know amendments to those very rules will be ratified by you and your ilk to stamped out truth or that which is not fiction because truth is the mirror upon which you would rather not see yourself in but hurriedly dash by for fear of seeing your maligned flesh like Adam and Eve before our Lord and Creator right after the Fall.
1) You're writing fanfiction despite saying "it's 'not' fiction. Your trolling is way too obvious. Therefore, you are placing your stories in the wrong section on purpose, which counts a breaking of the rules. If it continues then you could end up with another WP.
2) What are you even talking about with the rest of your little paragraph :welp:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
1) You're writing fanfiction despite saying "it's 'not' fiction. Your trolling is way too obvious. Therefore, you are placing your stories in the wrong section on purpose, which counts a breaking of the rules. If it continues then you could end up with another WP.
2) What are you even talking about with the rest of your little paragraph :welp:
Again, once more: it is not fiction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread