COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Naver/Theqoo] The idol voted no.1 as model you want to endorse liquor (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Naver: ...EXO Baekhyun, #1 for liquor model preference
“Nonchalant charm, ‘EXO Baekhyun’ ranks #1 for Soju Model Preference”

[+1160] Even if our Baekhyun doesn’t drink alcohol, advertising impact will still be totally daebak.

[+1003] Now we want to see real photos which aren’t edited ones. Byun Baekhyun as a liquor model, I want you.

[+375] I’m waiting for liquor model Baekhyun ㅠㅠ

[+359] The first liquor company who can catch EXO Byun Baekhyun will take the victory. Byun Baekhyun will have a solo debut in July.

[+335] Please give EXO Baekhyun soju advertisement.

[+287] If Baekhyun did an advertisement, 70% of my body will change from water to soju ㅠㅠ

[+240] Let’s go for a model of Isultoktok!

[+208] During CBX activities, Baekhyun did a small gesture for soju advertisement on Choi Hyejung radio. He showed us an advertisement that drove me crazy with his cuteness and sexiness… I’ll buy soju everyday.

[+205] Baekhyun is the best!! I think it will suit him well.

[+183] If Baekhyun did a soju advertisement, I would buy a whole crate… Baekhyun, let’s go for a soju advertisement!

[+168] Baekhyun, let’s go for a soju advertisement!

[+159] I’ll drink soju instead of water. Baekhyun-ah, if there is a chance you became a soju model, you will be a trust-to-sell. Advertisers !!!

Theqoo:

- Baekhyun can’t drink alcohol though ㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun-ah, just pretend you can drink, I’ll drink on your behalf.

- Baekhyun, let’s go for Isultoktok!

- Baekhyun fans even didn’t know about the voting. We were surprised when we saw the title.

- Of all the people, the guy who can’t drink alcohol ranks #1.

- Why is our alcohol-trash (people who can’t drink) here? But Baekhyun-ah, if you became a soju model, my tolerance will be higher for sure.

- If Baekhyun became a soju model, I’ll buy as a box. Even if I can’t drink soju, I’ll take a bath with it.

- Baekhyun-ah… even if Baekhyun can’t drink alcohol, fans are good at it so just do it!!

c: knets-on-baekhyun

Baekhyun said he avoids drinking because he can't handle it. But Baekhyun is coming for that solo CF one day!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I love how it was non-fans who voted for him, I wonder if they would’ve done if they knew he can’t handle it?

Don’t worry Baek I can’t drink alcohol due to my medication, so we can drink mocktails together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread