COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Names of everyone in the Chatroom is announced! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Either case is equally disgusting. These men aren't human. Someone make sure they can never have children. Especially not daughters.
To think Yuri's brother has a sister himself and so does Seungri. SMH, these guys are psychopaths.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yikes. Gets filthier by the minute. I'm sure there must be even dirtier stuff they haven't released yet.
It's amazing how they profit off the money of mostly female fans but this is how they view women.

Like I said, it's all a game to them. They probably compare stuff and try to outdo each other in who can make a more fucked up video with a girl.
and the way they talk about girls is exactly how my aunt buys fresh, whole grain sliced bread. "pretty young girls who are nice." how is someone going to be nice when theyre being sexually assaulted? i swear those trashes are not only sick but also stupid. and who even hands over his phone full of illegal evidences? it worked in our favors but hes probably beating himself up rn. maybe the others will get to him before the police.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh Sones were exploring the possibility on Twitter since he's JJY's best friend. He's appeared on TV a lot with him as well. They seem to be tight as hell. Let's hope they can be tighter together with their balls hung in jail.
That would be a dream come true. praying for this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
They really did all this without any disregard as to how their families or fans (many whom have plenty of young female ones)
They’ve brought so much shame on themselves and they don’t even have any remorse for their actions.

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They really did all this without any disregard as to how their families or fans (many whom have plenty of young female ones)
They’ve brought so much shame on themselves and they don’t even have any remorse for their actions.
for 480p video of blurry content they destroyed their whole life and victim's life as well, they can rot in jail for all i care

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
and the way they talk about girls is exactly how my aunt buys fresh, whole grain sliced bread. "pretty young girls who are nice." how is someone going to be nice when theyre being sexually assaulted? i swear those trashes are not only sick but also stupid. and who even hands over his phone full of illegal evidences? it worked in our favors but hes probably beating himself up rn. maybe the others will get to him before the police.
Yeah it's apparent they don't even view these girls as human beings or atleast as anything similar to them- but like bags of flesh to be used and discarded.

Didn't Seungri even negotiate the price with some businessman? Like 10 million won per night or something? Like a shopkeeper selling his goods and bargaining for a good price. What kind of fucked up mindset does one need to have to be able to do it so casually.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
for 480p video of blurry content they destroyed their whole life and victim's life as well, they can rot in jail for all i care
Many people get by in life just fine without filming/sharing videos such as those, why they felt the need to do it is beyond anybody’s guess.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hopefully Yuri's career isn't gonna be affected by this. Poor Park Han Byul though, dodged Se7en only to end up with someone worse.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yuri's brother?! Who knows what's going through her head right now. I hope she doesn't end up getting a bunch of flack for her brother's screw up. I'm glad they revealed the rest of the names though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't even know what to say about the Yuri stuff.

Hopefully she doesn't defend him but also people should not attack her for his actions

Reactions Received
KS Coins
All I have to say is we gotta stop connecting Yuri's name to his. We know his name so let's use it instead of ''Yuri's brother''. People are probably going to know about the family ties and every outlet is going to use her name to get those extra clicks but maybe the damage to her image can somehow be minimized :/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread