COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My ranking/review of #Twice2 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
#5 What is love​
So In my opinion this was easily the weakest song on the EP, I think the producer forgot why the what is Love is auto tuned, like you can hear Chaeyoung screaming the What is love part and it sounded weird to me. But other than that it sounded good. Dahyun truly snapped in the rap!
[/SPOILER]
#4Yes or Yes​
I’m surprised it turned to be number four since this is the song I was most excited to get a Japanese remake, it isn’t bad just it felt weird? Like it didn’t flow as well as the original but maybe it’s just me.

#3Likey​
Tbh I have no criticisms of this song, they all slayed and it flowed perfectly just the other songs were tad bit superior but I do have to say I do perfer this version over the original!

#2Heart Shaker​
Now I have to be honest, I thought this was gonna be the weakest track since in my opinion Heart shaker is Twice’s weakest title track (still a bop tho) but this remake made me appreciate a whole lot more! I don’t know why but this version makes the song 10000x better! Also no complaints on this song.

#1Dance the Night Away​
I thought I couldn’t love DTNA any more than I already did but twice snatched my wig with this remake! Everyone truly snapped on this track I honestly can’t choose between the Korean or Japanese version, easily the best song on the EP
[/SPOILER]
In conclusion I really liked the EP and at first glance I thought it wasn’t gonna be comparable to #Twice but it’s easily comparable! Anyways what’s your thoughts on the EP?​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread