COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

"My boyfriend's sister is 12, some classmates of her are already having sex" (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Just watched this video

where one of the girls said sth similar to what's written in the title and idk it's still so shocking to me that kids of such age are already having sex?
Like i'm 21 and i'm still a virgin and I don't really feel the need to lose it.

It feels like sex isn't really what it once was, something intimate between two people that love each other.
Just feels like kids and the youth these days just fuck the next person available to them without seeing how long their relationship lasts.
I mean I get experimenting and getting experience in sex is like "important" to find oneself but at such a young age already?​

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
some people just have no restraint and don't see sex as anything more special than a bragging right
it's a trash mentality imo and is honestly very unfortunate

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I blame the hyper-sexualization of young women in media and crap sex education in schools

we have problems with rising numbers of STDs because nobody ever learned safe sex because it was all that absentience crap

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I blame the hyper-sexualization of young women in media and crap sex education in schools

we have problems with rising numbers of STDs because nobody ever learned safe sex because it was all that absentience crap
yeah one of the girls mentions that as well in the video, the only thing she was really told was to not have sex all the time instead of learning about safe sex

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The way I see it, as long as you're doing it safely and thinking about it and the consequences it may have in the future, do what you want. If you don't care about who it is and want to do it with anyone who you see, go for it. If you want to do it only with your partner after you get married, go for it. If you never want to do it, that's totally fine as well. I will say most 12 year olds are probably too young to make an informed decision though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah one of the girls mentions that as well in the video, the only thing she was really told was to not have sex all the time instead of learning about safe sex
yeah if she's that YouTube from Texas i've seen her on a couple of things talking about that. In the south it continues to be the only thing they teach. I remember getting the lecture that the more sex you have with people the less desirable you are lmao (I got the tape metaphor instead of the crushed flower stuff)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
its because we are allowing young kids to be sexualize
look at danelle cohn the kid is literally 13 but dress like shes
a 21 year old ad no one has a problem with it her mother allowing
to date older teen (almost a young adult)
but no one in her life is stop thing from happening
she is a kid and should look and at like one
there many cases like danielle cohn
in world but no one has done anything
about it​

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The way I see it, as long as you're doing it safely and thinking about it and the consequences it may have in the future, do what you want. If you don't care about who it is and want to do it with anyone who you see, go for it. If you want to do it only with your partner after you get married, go for it. If you never want to do it, that's totally fine as well. I will say most 12 year olds are probably too young to make an informed decision though.
Yeah i really don't care who does it with whom, when, where, how etc. but as you said are 12 year olds or even 13-15 years olds able to make such informed decision so that it doesn't end up in something bad for them?

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Nothing surprising. Back in school, kids in my grade were having sex when they were 13. Not all, obviously. But, definitely more than a couple. By the time I graduated, I'm pretty sure 80% of the kids weren't virgins anymore. I don't really think sex is a big deal.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah if she's that YouTube from Texas i've seen her on a couple of things talking about that. In the south it continues to be the only thing they teach. I remember getting the lecture that the more sex you have with people the less desirable you are lmao (I got the tape metaphor instead of the crushed flower stuff)
in texas we have this thing called worth the wait and the tape is sadly still used in some school
:pepehelp:
but basically some doctors comes in and show us picture of infected gentails and that it, thats sex education in texas

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I am all for people doing whatever they want for whatever reason they want as long as they aren't hurting anybody ofc but I do think there is a problem with how much sex is used to sell things which can subconsciously implement it into peoples minds and before you know it everyone takes it as a huge deal whether they are getting laid or not when it really should not matter.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah i really don't care who does it with whom, when, where, how etc. but as you said are 12 year olds or even 13-15 years olds able to make such informed decision so that it doesn't end up in something bad for them?
When I was 15, I was horny and curious and I had someone to do it with, so I did. Sex is not really the big deal everyone makes it out to be, if it's conducted safely. After you've done it for the first time, most of the time, it's just like "oh so that's how that is". Only very few people have a "special first".

Regardless of that, even if it does end up being a mistake, I think people should be able to make their own mistakes without the judgment of others.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
in texas we have this thing called worth the wait and the tape is sadly still used in some school
but basically some doctors comes in and show us picture of infected gentails and that it, thats sex education in texas
what's the tape? :zoomeyes:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Usually, but part of it is also the education. In the US it tends to be pretty bad and just teach not to do it, but in some places I'm sure there is more adequate education, so in thiae places I would argue that if theyre mature enough and have recieved a good education, then that could turn out fine for them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it basically the tape is a metaphor for a girl and the teacher basically have all the guys in the class touch it and they say something like "like how how the tape isnt as sticky as it use this is what happen when you girls have sex repeatedly"
save yourself for marriage

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
When I was 15, I was horny and curious and I had someone to do it with, so I did. Sex is not really the big deal everyone makes it out to be, if it's conducted safely. After you've done it for the first time, most of the time, it's just like "oh so that's how that is". Only very few people have a "special first".

Regardless of that, even if it does end up being a mistake, I think people should be able to make their own mistakes without the judgment of others.
I agree and disagree with this. It's no problem if you decide to have sex just to have sex, but sex is a big deal when it comes to possible life changes. At such a young age, if you're never properly taught about safe sex, you could become pregnant or get an std.

I know no one was telling me proper ways to be safe with sex when I was 12

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

The part in bold is the thing for me tho and people around a young age.
Pretty much what Vikki said as well
Usually, but part of it is also the education. In the US it tends to be pretty bad and just teach not to do it, but in some places I'm sure there is more adequate education, so in thiae places I would argue that if theyre mature enough and have recieved a good education, then that could turn out fine for them.
I really don't want to judge anyone if they make mistakes cuz hell I do many as well and I don't want to be judged for them but I think if they end up destroying their own life because of such a mistake is it really worth? Sure there are these teen moms in the video who handle something like a accidental pregnancy really well but I know of other cases where it has gotten really terrible.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
it basically the tape is a metaphor for a girl and the teacher basically have all the guys in the class touch it and they say something like "like how how the tape isnt as sticky as it use this is what happen when you girls have sex repeatedly"
save yourself for marriage
oooh i see wow lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Georgia isn't any different from Texas then lol!
I remember the slide shows different infections as well. We also played a game where if you drew a piece of paper of a certain color it meant you had Aids, pregnant, STD, or safe because you remained abstinent
It was an example of losing your virginity or having lots of sex
Basically, like a piece of tape you put on your skin the more you put the tape to skin and peel back the less sticky it is and the dirtier it becomes until no one wants it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread