COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV My Amazing Boyfriend S2 has started and I am disappointed. (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Season 1 had everything that I loved: comedy, romance, a little bit of drama and chemistry. Their acting wasn't the best but the chemistry between the two leads was phenomenal. This was the drama that made me fall for Wu Qian and although the story line did drag at times, it was overall a really good rom-com. However, the ending did lead fans to believe a season 2 would be happening so we were all excited to see the Wu Qian and Kim Tae Hwan pairing again.

And season 2 is finally happening.

But the male and female leads are different people. The male lead is playing a completely different character but the female lead is still playing the same character, just replacig the original actress and I AM HEART BROKEN! No one can pull off Tian Jing Zhi better than Wu Qian. This is like Fights Break Sphere all over again. Why does this keep happening to all my favorite Chinese shows?

I guess in Kim Tae Hwan's case, it could have something to do with THAAD. He's Korean and I'd assume that although the THAAD issue is clearing up, it's still pretty messy and the relationship between the countries isn't the best yet. Not to mention, public opinion is important and apparently Chinese nets don't want to see Koreans on TV. But even if that's the case, WHY DID THEY REPLACE THE FEMALE LEAD? It's not like the show wasn't popular and people didn't love the cast either. The show surpassed 20 billion views so it was doing really well. I wish they had at least kept Wu Qian. :(

I was looking forward to Season 2 so much but now I won't even be watching it.

Goodbye Wu Qian and Kim Tae Hwan. It was nice knowing you guys. Your chemistry will be missed.

My Queen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread