COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Musician react to RBB (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
So the thing that the video teach us :

- hater are crying because they say that reveluv are hyping irene scream too much when it's just a scream while vocalist even say that's not just a scream and this type of note can be do by any regular person because it's very high

- hater are crying even more because they feel embarassed of themself because they said the song was boring and have nothing interesting
Conclusion hater talk shit about thing they don't know at all since even them say that the song was really good and interesting and they did some very good choices and the song was even better because RED VELVET IS TALENTED

CONCLUSION : hater should stick to the regular "i don't like it" and stop pretending they are some kind of producer with their "there's no melody in the song" " the song have nothing interesting"

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
RBB was such a bop, didn't know why people hated it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
To be honest I was bored with RBB quite quickly and it has never happened to me before with RV but the hate that this song is getting is beyond me.

I am glad that they said that it’s a note and not a scream.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE RBB
it deserved way more.
I never understood the people who hated it with passion

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The musicianship is high but, its not very listenable.
I have always liked the music and the performance, but the lyrics themselves spoil it.
It did not help that SM was 2 months behind in releasing it because of the boy groups delays. Not many folks want that kind of song around the holidays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread