COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie n TV Series finales-wats your take? Spoilers galore! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
So the reaction to GoT series finale here is completely opposite of mine-spoilers

Wats ur take on series finales? Start w/easier ones like LOTR n HP.
Loved them. Hunger Games was also good.
How I met your mother was ok, just glad they ended it n didn't drag on. Bones n Big Bang Theory were satisfying after long run.

Most series I watched I didn't c the ending cos my country is bad abt showing the series from beginning to end. Pls spoiler tag wat needs to be.

Also u shd hv watched the show during its run at least the ending or not long after, pls.

@kuroyuri @arieam @Ozymandias @bulletproof @emanresu sorry can't remember who else watched GoT in the thread.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
i liked how hunger games ended but i honestly can't remember anything other than prim dying. its been so long.

i hated the way how i met your mother ended. it just seems like they wanted ted and robin together because they planned it from the start but ignored everything that happened in between. i appreciate the little hints in the show but i think a show like how i met your mother should've concentrated on the mother at the end.

if i didn't find books sacred i would've ripped out the epilogue from my copy of deathly hallows and burned the pages to ash like dany burned all those innocent children.

oh and got is just terrible. worst one so far.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i liked how hunger games ended but i honestly can't remember anything other than prim dying. its been so long.

i hated the way how i met your mother ended. it just seems like they wanted ted and robin together because they planned it from the start but ignored everything that happened in between. i appreciate the little hints in the show but i think a show like how i met your mother should've concentrated on the mother at the end.

if i didn't find books sacred i would've ripped out the epilogue from my copy of deathly hallows and burned the pages to ash like dany burned all those innocent children.

oh and got is just terrible. worst one so far.
Did u read/watch the sequel w/Harry's son or fantastic beasts?

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Did u read/watch the sequel w/Harry's son or fantastic beasts?
nope i don't acknowledge those exist, just like i don't acknowledge that harry married ginny and had kids at all. really he should've just died so nevile could kill voldemort and the prophecy would become a double whammy!:zoomeyes:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
nope i don't acknowledge those exist, just like i don't acknowledge that harry married ginny and had kids at all. really he should've just died so nevile could kill voldemort and the prophecy would become a double whammy!:zoomeyes:
Ok, we disagree on so much but ur cool to be so chill abt it.

Totally agree Neville was badass n making him kill Voldemort wd be awesome. Too bad Rowling didn't feel the fan love for the actor enuf to upgrade his arc in the books. She also didn't take the chemistry between Emma Watson n Radcliffe to change the romance to Hp/HG. :sanathink: (Guess tv/movie finales aren't as compelling as GoT finale.)

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Ok, we disagree on so much but ur cool to be so chill abt it.

Totally agree Neville was badass n making him kill Voldemort wd be awesome. Too bad Rowling didn't feel the fan love for the actor enuf to upgrade his arc in the books. She also didn't take the chemistry between Emma Watson n Radcliffe to change the romance to Hp/HG. :sanathink: (Guess tv/movie finales aren't as compelling as GoT finale.)
ron and hermione are my first ship and i would've been so sad if she made it harry and hermione :( her continuously talking down ron now bothers me so much!!! ron was my favourite character!! justice for ron!! lool

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I will come back to this later, I am at work now so I can’t write that much :jisoosmh: Also I forgot some of the endings lol. I have the memory of a golden fish

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
omg i forgot about dexter!!! dexter was terrible omg. and they had time so it makes no sense why it ended the way it did!!!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The HIMYM finale is still the worst to me. Ignoring all character development Barney went through and how the Barney/Robin relationship had actually built up over the last few seasons and just killing the mother so they could get back to Robin. Nah.
In fact the one alternate ending that's around on YouTube and they didn't use was SOOOO MUCH BETTER OMG, so satisfying :umjicry:

LOTR has the best ending by far, I think we all agree :maheart:

Dexter lol.

Breaking Bad went out on an amazing high, Walter White aka Heisenberg forever the GOAT :sanapray:

GOT ending eh..........I'll never like it.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
ron and hermione are my first ship and i would've been so sad if she made it harry and hermione :( her continuously talking down ron now bothers me so much!!! ron was my favourite character!! justice for ron!! lool
That's coz Book Ron is actually a 3 dimensional character and a great guy while movies Ron is just comic relief. I guess in their mind they just saw it as Harry and Hermione are the leading guy and girl, so more focus on them, sideline everybody else. Which is stupid af.
And everything JKR says after the books finished, I just dismiss as non canon lol, fuck that XD

The Harry/Ginny romance did come outta nowhere though, I mean Ginny did have a crush on him way back and he saved her in Chamber of Secrets but what's with the sudden attraction :jisoosmh:
Luna Lovegood would've made a better choice :sanapray:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
That's coz Book Ron is actually a 3 dimensional character and a great guy while movies Ron is just comic relief. I guess in their mind they just saw it as Harry and Hermione are the leading guy and girl, so more focus on them, sideline everybody else. Which is stupid af.
And everything JKR says after the books finished, I just dismiss as non canon lol, fuck that XD

The Harry/Ginny romance did come outta nowhere though, I mean Ginny did have a crush on him way back and he saved her in Chamber of Secrets but what's with the sudden attraction :jisoosmh:
Luna Lovegood would've made a better choice :sanapray:
luna and harry would've been great!! luna understood harry it would've been cute to see develop. but jkr just really wanted harry to be a weasley...

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
luna and harry would've been great!! luna understood harry it would've been cute to see develop. but jkr just really wanted harry to be a weasley...
Lol everytime JKR says now that Harry/Hermione would've been a better choice, I roll my eyes. I think she's just trolling everyone post HP at this point :jisoosmh:
Anyway HP franchise is dead to me, I can't even be assed to follow the Fantastic Beasts stuff, super meh.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Lol everytime JKR says now that Harry/Hermione would've been a better choice, I roll my eyes. I think she's just trolling everyone post HP at this point :jisoosmh:
Anyway HP franchise is dead to me, I can't even be assed to follow the Fantastic Beasts stuff, super meh.
same. did you see her nonsense about wizards pooping on the ground and vanishing it before muggles invented toilets :sanathink:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
same. did you see her nonsense about wizards pooping on the ground and vanishing it before muggles invented toilets :sanathink:
LMAO wut, did this actually happen? :dubuthink:
Wow she's on something Idk what, but it must be strong af lol.
Last I remember she was on about how Dumbledore and Grindelwald had an incredibly passionate, sexual relationship :nayeonisdone:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
LMAO wut, did this actually happen? :dubuthink:
Wow she's on something Idk what, but it must be strong af lol.
Last I remember she was on about how Dumbledore and Grindelwald had an incredibly passionate, sexual relationship :nayeonisdone:
"they have such a passionate an sexual relationship but i don't want to show any of that actually i don't want to acknowledge that they're gay at all sorry."

:umwhat:

she also apparently said something about hufflepuffs organizing group masturbation sessions :taeminface:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
"they have such a passionate an sexual relationship but i don't want to show any of that actually i don't want to acknowledge that they're gay at all sorry."

:umwhat:

she also apparently said something about hufflepuffs organizing group masturbation sessions :taeminface:
Did literally anybody ask her about this information? :umwhat:
And sure, witches and wizards had NO IDEA what toilets/bathrooms are before the 18th century fuck sake :jisoosmh:

Hufflepuff group masturbation sessions :umwhat:
Did she forget these are school kids? :jisoosmh:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Did literally anybody ask her about this information? :umwhat:
And sure, witches and wizards had NO IDEA what toilets/bathrooms are before the 18th century fuck sake :jisoosmh:

Hufflepuff group masturbation sessions :umwhat:
Did she forget these are school kids? :jisoosmh:
remember when jk rowling said she wouldn't write about harry potter or write any more childrens novels after the 7th book. can she remember that herself please :nayeonisdone:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
remember when jk rowling said she wouldn't write about harry potter or write any more childrens novels after the 7th book. can she remember that herself please :nayeonisdone:
She should stick to those Cormoran Strike novels or whatever she's writing now under the Robert Galbraith pseudonym :nayeonisdone:
I actually have the first 2 books but never read them, atleast I hope there won't be any BS like her post-Potter comments lol. She should actually write more comedy, she'd probably be good at it :jisoosmh:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
She should stick to those Cormoran Strike novels or whatever she's writing now under the Robert Galbraith pseudonym :nayeonisdone:
I actually have the first 2 books but never read them, atleast I hope there won't be any BS like her post-Potter comments lol. She should actually write more comedy, she'd probably be good at it :jisoosmh:
i tried reading the the casual vacancy but it was mindnumbingly boring :blegh: she should just enjoy life being filthy rich and stay off twitter!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread