• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion Mom Vs. kopop (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Reaction score
She likes kpop actually, she finds it less sexual and cleaner than pop in general.. which is not rly true I mean more than pop but not completely pure xd

She's not interested of listening to it, but she has encouraged it.

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
She listened to it with me until I moved out. Her fave group is RV.
SOOOOO LUCKY MY MOM HATE IT i was planing on moving to asia ever since i was 6 and she did not see it come'in really

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
. I should say i want to listen to your Jamaican crap. i maybe black and my dad maybe Jamaican but i'm ASIAN AT HEART and there nothing you can do about it. 6 more years and i'm gone going to school in KOREA AND THE NOTHING U CAN DO. HAHAAH AAAAAHHHAA

potato

TurTur's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ship
She thinks its annoying. But I don't think it's the fact that I listen to kpop that annoys her, it's more that she thinks that the music isn't going to help my studies and is just going to distract me. I would love to introduce her to some but she refuses to listen to english music because she can't understand it so I don't think she would be interested in kpop at all.

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
She thinks its annoying. But I don't think it's the fact that I listen to kpop that annoys her, it's more that she thinks that the music isn't going to help my studies and is just going to distract me. I would love to introduce her to some but she refuses to listen to english music because she can't understand it so I don't think she would be interested in kpop at all.
ikr my mom said she listen to it be for excuse me it was one of the bad one cause you are just a HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR like rm said

Bopper

Rookie
Reaction score
She couldn’t care less. She gives me money at Christmas and birthday time so I can buy the albums I want. If anything she’s thankful I’ve gone down the kpop route and not drink or drugs.

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
She couldn’t care less. She gives me money at Christmas and birthday time so I can buy the albums I want. If anything she’s thankful I’ve gone down the kpop route and not drink or drugs.
Yeah mom's should be proud were addicted to k pop and anime and not drugs and beer

BlingBling

Trainee
Reaction score
Mom’s currently listening to Taemin with me while wrapping Christmas presents! Ballads are her favorites but she’ll listen to about anything :D

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
my parents don't really like it tho they hae accepted it now ( I have been a kpop fan since 2010 so it's about time that they would be sorta ok with it)

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
my parents don't really like it tho they hae accepted it now ( I have been a kpop fan since 2010 so it's about time that they would be sorta ok with it)
i've love kpop since 6 month ago but i love asia at 6 and love anime at 4

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
i've love kpop since 6 month ago but i love asia at 6 and love anime at 4
that's cool. I grew up with Anime ( like Yugioh, Ranma, Inuyasha etc.). I haven't really been much into Anime sine being into KPOP tho. The only one I watch currently would be Attack on Titan

Reaction score
Ship
I play kpop to my mom, she is super used to it :haylul:

PurpleHime

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Reactions: raja and potato

multifanboy

Trainee
Reaction score
my mom is just a casual fan (her favorite artists are bts, blackpink, exo, monsta x, taemin and hyuna), my dad tolerates it the stuff he hates the least is khiphop. both of them prefer dark or sexy concepts rather than cute and fun.

Reactions: raja

multifanboy

Trainee
Reaction score
oh and they both think the concept of collecting albums is useless

Reactions: raja

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
she asked me: how do you listen to that stuff?-_-
You know how cause were special we see it a whole another way then other we CRK (CUTE REP's of KOREABOO) they have a problem cause were different all the genius of the world were different. SO TELL YOUR MOM "CAUSE YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A GENIUS"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)