• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

News Mnet addressing the future of X1 and Iz*One soon

dooh

Reaction score
As a hardcore "Flover" and fromis_9 stan, i can feel WIZ*ONE being extremly concerned ! 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
( same goes for X1 but i have zero clue about them ☺ )

From the bottom of my heart ! i hope everything turns good and IZ*ONE & X1 can continue as usual, the girls are amazing !

Last edited:

Kiseki

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I guess i'm glad they are taking this whole thing seriously, but i hope all the "punisments" don't fall on groups and members.
Hoping their next statement isn’t about disbanding the groups.
Soompis article on it gave a bit more detail

"Hello, this is Mnet.

We wish to sincerely apologize to viewers, fans, trainees, and agencies for causing concern with our program.

We are currently cooperating in the investigation with a sincere attitude, and we will pursue strict internal measures according to the results.

Following discussions with related parties, we will release plans for compensation, reformative measures, and future plans for IZ*ONE and X1 as soon as possible.

However, we sincerely ask for your consideration so that the artists and trainees, who have done nothing wrong, do not suffer additional damages."

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
I just hope things can go back to normal soon. No member of x1 and iz*one is to blame for anything.

Reaction score
Soompis article on it gave a bit more detail

"Hello, this is Mnet.

We wish to sincerely apologize to viewers, fans, trainees, and agencies for causing concern with our program.

We are currently cooperating in the investigation with a sincere attitude, and we will pursue strict internal measures according to the results.

Following discussions with related parties, we will release plans for compensation, reformative measures, and future plans for IZ*ONE and X1 as soon as possible.

However, we sincerely ask for your consideration so that the artists and trainees, who have done nothing wrong, do not suffer additional damages."
Hopefully that statement stays ^^ I'm quite interested seeing what the compensation and reformative measures are.

eclipsoul

Nugu
Reaction score
i just hope they're not affected by this too much and that they can somehow continue as groups.

Reactions: Kiseki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kiseki K-Music 10
Kiseki K-Music 21
Kiseki K-Music 3
Kiseki K-Music 15
eclipsoul K-Music 7