COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Minhyuk got a tattoo!! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Minhyuk (Monsta X) got a tattoo!! OF A WHALE!!!!

and he kept it secret from starship. well, until wonho posted this pic and exposed it lol

Earlier this year he said he was considering getting a tattoo to cover the scar on his knee (from when he tore a ligament, had surgery and was hospitalised back in 2016). And whales have a special meaning to him: "A whale can bring me to a place that I want, be it success or health, and because it’s big, it can carry Monbebes, and my family, and can bring everyone to the place where I want to be all together!" (x)

I'm so glad he went through with it. My heart is so full!! And it looks really nice too. I'm soooo happy for him.
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Venomous said that like a few hours ago and said this as well (kinda)

Y'all strange
Oh I didn't see anything mentioned about it yet so I posted this. My bad if that's not the case! And yeah that's what I've seen on Twitter at least, Monbebes are translating the Fancafe posts and Minhyuk mentioned that
:llama_uwu:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Oh I didn't see anything mentioned about it yet so I posted this. My bad if that's not the case! And yeah that's what I've seen on Twitter at least, Monbebes are translating the Fancafe posts and Minhyuk mentioned that
:llama_uwu:
no it was on discord lol

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ah yes i saw on discord, it suits him lol i'm glad he did it

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
I just love the ridiculous mess that happened in the fancafe after Wonho posted that and Monbebes lost their minds.
Also, Min posted another and immediately deleted it, saying it was a secret, but because I'm me....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just love the ridiculous mess that happened in the fancafe after Wonho posted that and Monbebes lost their minds.
Also, Min posted another and immediately deleted it, saying it was a secret, but because I'm me....

Yes all the things that happened in Fancafe (and the reactions on Twitter) were very entertaining lol. And there I was, just sitting there watching watching everything unfold- Thanks for posting the pic btw, I heard he deleted it after like 30 secs?? Anyway yeah the full tattoo looks so nice!!! I love the flowers. Wow.
:llama_lovely:

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
His tattoo is gorgeous. I am in love :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread