COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Audio Miley Cyrus - Slide Away (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

This song lowkey makes me kind of emotional. I've been a fan of Miley since I was like 11 years old and having listened to all of her music over the years, there's something about her breakup songs that hit a little differently maybe because I've grown up with her and I feel like I know her story. Musically, this song kinda reminds me of early 2000s Madonna, specifically Don't Tell Me which is funny since they've actually performed that song together before:

Slide Away also kinda feels like a direct sequel to Malibu which in itself is kind of a heartbreaking idea if you think about how happy she sounded there compared to now... TT​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Her new stuff kinda sounds like a mixture of all her old eras tbh but in a good way. Have you listened to She Is Coming?
No, I dont like Miley cyrus o I try to avoid everything she's in. Except for her hannah Montana era albums ofc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread