COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (7 Viewers)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Here you can find a place to open up,and feel safe. You’ll be welcomed here with open arms,and have others help in a time of need. If you feel a bit scared then it’s alright. You can add it into a spoiler,and I and many others will help you. If you would like to, feel free to specify in your posts whether you just want to vent or would like replies from others.

Just because it’s dark. Doesn’t mean others can’t try to be your light. Even the night needs to shimmer,and you will become healed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
STICKIED~~~ ♥
I've been doing this a lot today. You guys rock lol.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love it that we now have this thread. mental health support is really important

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im here if anyone needs me! : )

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Alright,I feel safe enough to post this. This is just something I wanted to say
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.
Oh my god, I wish the best for you. I'm always here if you need to talk about something. love you :pepeheart::pepecry1:

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

:pepeheart: I love you, hun. I hope you'll always feel comfortable here.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

I'm about to cry Lee...I'm so fucking happy for you. You don't even understand.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do I actually need to post here for attention or what...
How to get someone to forgive you?
I'm an ugly trash
Soneone kill me now
You certainly don't deserve to die. Never believe this. Ever.
It's hard, trying to have someone forgive you. It's rough, I know. But sometimes people need time. You can't force it, however much you wish you could, though... Sometimes it's best to move on— either by meeting new people, coming to terms with it, or changing your scenery to get away from the one thing that causes pain until it no longer hurts anymore. Sometimes freeing yourself from a situation is the best thing you could do for yourself (that does not include harming yourself in any way).

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I need a 2d magical girl to fall from heaven and comfort me

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I need a 2d magical girl to fall from heaven and comfort me
We can be your 2D magical girls. You deserve happieness,Jasque. You’re doing an amazing job even solo as now.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ily 2,Meadow. Remember to bundle when you rest,eat and drink fluids. Bathe,and know you worked hard today. Good job. We’re proud

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pepeheart: I love you, hun. I hope you'll always feel comfortable here.
Also,I love you too <3 Thank you c: It notifies me a bit late. But,thank you for being so kind. You really bring light to places

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread