COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (5 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hate that where you live decides so much of what you can and cannot do in life. I hate that countries are run by absolutely corrupt individuals who are too prideful and stubborn to work together for good. I hate that some people grow up in environments and around people that are so horrible that they grow up to become evil themselves. I hate it when all three of these things converge and conspire to ruin your life. Why can't all countries be havens of peace and tolerance. Why can't we all live to a higher standard. Why must there be war and prejudice and hate. Why must their be fear and no-win scenarios.

*sighs and replays that one video with a dog chilling in a hammock to restore my sanity*
:nekolove:

I hate New Years. It's just like a reminder of how time has passed. It makes me think even more of all of the worst times of my past and how much I've had to leave behind. It makes me think of so many people I've lost and every person I've disappointed. I can never move forward when every year this time comes around to remind me of all of the things I don't want to recall. It reminds me now of how it's literally almost been a year since my best friend died. So much has occurred and will occur in the future and I hate it. It's like a horrible loop. I hate change and the future coming but I also hate thinking about certain moments in my past. These past 2, almost 3 years now, have brought the most change in my life and the most pain. I don't know what is holding me here anymore. I fail at everything I do and every attempt to fix the bad things about myself end in more failure. I try so hard to be happy and move on from my past, but it's almost too difficult. I know there are things to live for in my life but they don't even seem to mean anything anymore. I can't forget about it all for even a second. The scars ever present all over me don't help that either. I guess I should just take a break from everything, maybe if I could just sleep I could feel better. I'm just so exhausted... ugh
I'm sorry you feel this way. Please remember that nothing is eternal and that can be both a good and a bad thing... if you keep trying, you will succeed and if you just keep living, good things will surely happen. We're here for you, you're not alone in this.... <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm doing okay since my friend left me but I cant lie I feel hella lonely since she has been gone. I sometimes wonder if she thinks about me. I don't want her back but its just a little harder moving forward. She seems to be moving on well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's fascinating to me how much of an influence Christianity has on day-to-day life, even for non-Christians. Like the use of "Oh my god!" and "Jesus Christ!" in day-to-day speech. Then there's the whole institution of marriage, because while civil marriages do exist, much of the world fusses about being married in the eyes of the Abrahamic God (which is the same god for Judaism and Islam, just under different names), and the values of said god. And while no one will dare say that the bible is a storybook full of mythology and fairy-tales, all pagan religions are, by default, considered to be based on mythology and fairy-tales. Have you ever once heard someone call it anything other than Greek mythology, for example? What about Norse mythology? Thor is even a Marvel superhero for crying out loud. Egyptian mythology... I could go on. I distinctly remember Egyptian deities brought up in a grade-school textbook in history class. And then there's the Percy Jackson series. And it's okay to present these things in such a light because it's all just make-believe anyway, right?

I just think it would be nice to live in a world where other religions were better-accepted... I remember reading a Wonder Woman comic in which Wonder Woman goes and visits various pantheons for help with an urgent matter. She visits Odin, an Egyptian Goddess, etc. Even a Polynesian God. Who's to say that, in our reality, all the pantheons don't all exist in harmony in their various places and look down on us mere mortals and go, "Ha! We can't wait to see the looks on your faces when you die and realize we're ALL chilling up in here!" I dunno...

I guess I take it a bit too personally sometimes.
interesting thoughts, as always bestie hehe...... just wanna say it's nice how much you think and care about things :)

I'm doing okay since my friend left me but I cant lie I feel hella lonely since she has been gone. I sometimes wonder if she thinks about me. I don't want her back but its just a little harder moving forward. She seems to be moving on well.
I think those thoughts/feelings are natural and I believe that you will be okay too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I recently got into a fight with my brother (He's 12 and we will call him JareBear) and when it was over everything went back to normal, well our version of normal, He gets mad at me, yells at me calls me names, does anything he can to tear me apart, thats our normal, and i let him do it.
Well a day or so ago he got his hair cut by our mom, this is MY mom right? and right after she finished he says " I'm gonna ask dad to take me to get my hair cut so the lady can fix this mess."
My mom ignored his comment and asked if i wanted my hair cut, but all i did was stare at my brother about ready to kill him. Like why on hells earth would you do that to the person that raised you and gave almost eveything you've wanted!?!
Well we went to our dads house and my dad took him to get his hair cut.
Well they got home and my brother went to his room, and my dad started talking to my step mom about my brother.
He said, " So we went to get his hair cut right?" she nodded and he countuied "We were sitting in the car on the way home and he decided to say that next time we go and get his hair cut he's going to tell the lady how bad she was last time and try to make her feel bad so she does his hair right." My step mom stopped making dinnier and looked at my dad, "Are you serious?" and at that moment my brother came down acting as if he did nothing wrong.
And thats when the arguing started.
My dad got on to him and i had enogh of his snobby aditude and said, "The same way you treat me is the way you where saying you where going to treat the lady."
And he had the guts to say, "Right back at you."
My step mom stood up and said, "What did you just say?"
He repeated himself and she went off about how i rarely ever treat him the way he treats me and i cut in saying how i always let him use anything of mine he wants.
My dad sent him to his room and when he's out of sight my step mom says, "You need to stick up for yourself, honestly."
I was holding back tears and everything was shaking, so after dinnier i locked myself away in my room until i fell asleep.

I don't know what to do, we r going back to my mom's house soon and i honestly just don't know what to do, i don't want any of my younger brothers to have to see him like that. What should i do?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I recently got into a fight with my brother (He's 12 and we will call him JareBear) and when it was over everything went back to normal, well our version of normal, He gets mad at me, yells at me calls me names, does anything he can to tear me apart, thats our normal, and i let him do it.
Well a day or so ago he got his hair cut by our mom, this is MY mom right? and right after she finished he says " I'm gonna ask dad to take me to get my hair cut so the lady can fix this mess."
My mom ignored his comment and asked if i wanted my hair cut, but all i did was stare at my brother about ready to kill him. Like why on hells earth would you do that to the person that raised you and gave almost eveything you've wanted!?!
Well they got home and my brother went to his room, and my dad started talking to my step mom about my brother.
He said, " So we went to get his hair cut right?" she nodded and he countuied "We were sitting in the car on the way home and he decided to say that next time we go and get his hair cut he's going to tell the lady how bad she was last time and try to make her feel bad so she does his hair right." My step mom stopped making dinnier and looked at my dad, "Are you serious?" and at that moment my brother came down acting as if he did nothing wrong.
My dad got on to him and i had enogh of his snobby aditude and said, "The same way you treat me is the way you where saying you where going to treat the lady."
He repeated himself and she went off about how i rarely ever treat him the way he treats me and i cut in saying how i always let him use anything of mine he wants.
My dad sent him to his room and when he's out of sight my step mom says, "You need to stick up for yourself, honestly."
I was holding back tears and everything was shaking, so after dinnier i locked myself away in my room until i fell asleep.

I don't know what to do, we r going back to my mom's house soon and i honestly just don't know what to do, i don't want any of my younger brothers to have to see him like that. What should i do?

First of all I am sorry, it must be heartbreaking for you... Maybe you could talk to your family members and then to your brother? Calmly and with empathy.... Perhaps he is in pain or ill... I pray for the best <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
First of all I am sorry, it must be heartbreaking for you... Maybe you could talk to your family members and then to your brother? Calmly and with empathy.... Perhaps he is in pain or ill... I pray for the best <3
It's okay, i'm used to it by now, it's how it's always been sadly.......I've tried that once but it turned into trouble. When he is having a good day he talks to me 24/7 :) so at least i get to hear how he's doing good in school, but his "Friends" sound horrible. :( i wish he would just stop the toxic stuff he puts out tho.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

You could have told me, Eun-Ae. I would have tried to help. I tears ME apart to know that you've cried so much because of someone else. I don't want you to bottle this up inside like I did. It doesn't help. I've noticed that you've been so distant lately and I hate it. I want the best for you and you need to know that. I say this so many times to you, but I really care for you and you can talk to me. I've had so much on my mind lately but seeing you not being yourself has worried me. You can say that you've been acting the same but, I'm your best friend, I know what your normal is.

I love you. Come back to me.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I feel like I have a permanent haunting on my mind.
Like I can't word it so good.

But it feels like I am doomed to live a life of self hate and mentality problems.
and I feel like I am cursed.

all I see and hear and taste and feel is all rooted and I can't stand it anymore.
Maybe just lose myself in my video games until I feel better.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel like I have a permanent haunting on my mind.
Like I can't word it so good.

But it feels like I am doomed to live a life of self hate and mentality problems.
and I feel like I am cursed.

all I see and hear and taste and feel is all rooted and I can't stand it anymore.
Maybe just lose myself in my video games until I feel better.
sorry to hear that, friend.. I also hope you feel better soon, stay strong..

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
sorry to hear that, friend.. I also hope you feel better soon, stay strong..
Cheers. I just having a bad spell lately.
I am hoping I can be more positive about it.
It just scares me half to death, whenever I have an episode.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
As i grow older, i feel like my life is turning into nothingness and i feel so alone, one by one of those who i love depart this world, if there is a second life, i just wish to meet them again and relive my life again with them. My nephews and nieces don't visit me often as they grow older, they were everything i could hope for, i love them so much. now that i am usually alone, I am rethinking my firm beliefs that i should not get married & procreate in this life to do my part for earth. Even my friends are married now living their lives, i don't want to intrude. Since then this site has been my only refuge and baby that i care about most time of my daily time.

What should i do? What can i do?

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm tired of always being alone. I haven't had friends in over 10 years and the feeling of loneliness just keeps getting worse as each day goes on. Back then I didn't mind it as much, but now that I'm older it's getting worse and I realize that it's even harder to make new friends my age. I can't just easily go out in public and make new friends due to my anxiety issues that I'm still trying to work out. I've expressed to my mom and therapist how much it's getting to me. It's making me feel more depressed, but my mom doesn't seem to take as seriously as my therapist does. I've talked to my therapist about different ways to put myself out there to meet new people but it just feel like nothing will work out. I'm currently doing group therapy (and individual therapy) but it feels like being in a group isn't helping the loneliness, especially since most of the people in my group are older than me. I already hate it and don't even feel like trying with it anymore. It feels like no matter what I do to make friends, nothing works. The feeling of loneliness is starting to become overbearing and it makes me even more depressed. My depression is starting to get to the point where I'm not motivated to do anything and I have no interest in things that I actually enjoyed before. Each year I'm always reminded of how lonely I get on my birthday, new years, etc. I get reminded that I have no one to celebrate anything with. I'm getting sick of it. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
As i grow older, i feel like my life is turning into nothingness and i feel so alone, one by one of those who i love depart this world, if there is a second life, i just wish to meet them again and relive my life again with them. My nephews and nieces don't visit me often as they grow older, they were everything i could hope for, i love them so much. now that i am usually alone, I am rethinking my firm beliefs that i should not get married & procreate in this life to do my part for earth. Even my friends are married now living their lives, i don't want to intrude. Since then this site has been my only refuge and baby that i care about most time of my daily time.

What should i do? What can i do?
I think it's okay to feel this way even though I'm sorry you do... Loneliness is a part of life, sadly... but there are things that can be done and chances are, sooner or later, one way or another, this will change because nothing in this world is everlasting.. You could ofc also try to go out more, be more open, meet more people.. I wish you luck, you seem like a lovely person <3

I'm tired of always being alone. I haven't had friends in over 10 years and the feeling of loneliness just keeps getting worse as each day goes on. Back then I didn't mind it as much, but now that I'm older it's getting worse and I realize that it's even harder to make new friends my age. I can't just easily go out in public and make new friends due to my anxiety issues that I'm still trying to work out. I've expressed to my mom and therapist how much it's getting to me. It's making me feel more depressed, but my mom doesn't seem to take as seriously as my therapist does. I've talked to my therapist about different ways to put myself out there to meet new people but it just feel like nothing will work out. I'm currently doing group therapy (and individual therapy) but it feels like being in a group isn't helping the loneliness, especially since most of the people in my group are older than me. I already hate it and don't even feel like trying with it anymore. It feels like no matter what I do to make friends, nothing works. The feeling of loneliness is starting to become overbearing and it makes me even more depressed. My depression is starting to get to the point where I'm not motivated to do anything and I have no interest in things that I actually enjoyed before. Each year I'm always reminded of how lonely I get on my birthday, new years, etc. I get reminded that I have no one to celebrate anything with. I'm getting sick of it. I just don't know what to do anymore.
that's pretty relatable..... I'm sorry you've been feeling this way, but it sounds like you're doing better than you think.. You're trying, you're reaching out to people, you are working on it all. Keep doing that, maybe in time you gain more courage and make some friends.. You can always talk to me when you feel lonely, I pray for the best <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
You could have told me, Eun-Ae. I would have tried to help. I tears ME apart to know that you've cried so much because of someone else. I don't want you to bottle this up inside like I did. It doesn't help. I've noticed that you've been so distant lately and I hate it. I want the best for you and you need to know that. I say this so many times to you, but I really care for you and you can talk to me. I've had so much on my mind lately but seeing you not being yourself has worried me. You can say that you've been acting the same but, I'm your best friend, I know what your normal is.

I love you. Come back to me.
I know but you have your own things to worry about and me bothering you with MY stuff and drama isn't any good for anyone tbh......
i hate when other people worry about me so don't please, don't worry, be happy, okay? i promise i'm fine and i WILL be fine.
It always works out, no matter which way it goes, easy or hard....it always goes back to the better days.
So don't worry, i hate it, it cause's trouble and i don't want you to be caught in the cross fire.

I love you. I never left.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I know but you have your own things to worry about and me bothering you with MY stuff and drama isn't any good for anyone tbh......
i hate when other people worry about me so don't please, don't worry, be happy, okay? i promise i'm fine and i WILL be fine.
It always works out, no matter which way it goes, easy or hard....it always goes back to the better days.
So don't worry, i hate it, it cause's trouble and i don't want you to be caught in the cross fire.

I love you. I never left.
But I like it when you talk to me. And bother me with your worries. I love it when people come to me for help. It makes me feel like I can help in a greater way than just being their friend. You can talk to me about other things besides Kpop... I am happy but I want you to be too...

Always, right?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
But I like it when you talk to me. And bother me with your worries. I love it when people come to me for help. It makes me feel like I can help in a greater way than just being their friend. You can talk to me about other things besides Kpop... I am happy but I want you to be too...

Always, right?
I like talking to you too but no worries. I'll be happy if you aren't worried.

Ofc~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
When your heart is hesitant, you can't expect people to understand that sensitivity because only you live with your mind and truly understand it. I've learnt that, and I won't get hurt anymore if no one understands but myself. I've lived my life up to this point and who knows to which point, without sensing my depression, loneliness and confusion have faded. As a child, I was always filled with curiosity and asked why instead of accepting several aspects of living. Now that I've grown up, I feel like these questions have stopped being sources for the adults to praise me for being able to think and speak so well, the way they did back then. I should stop pondering now that I'm an adult, because the beginning that started when I knew nothing could end me now. I'm an empty and lonely person. A lot about life feels pointless, and I just feel sorry to my family more than anything. I have these dangerous thoughts, if I was going to turn out like this, I would prefer if I didn't exist at all. If I was just going to put an end to it all along, I should've never been in the frame. My life really was meaningless.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
well i'm not that confident in my self is very low. Cause of people call me people say black people are strong well i'm kinda the opposite yeah my pain tolrent is high but word hurt me a lot really mentaly i'm not ok even tho i say i am really it cause know what this song will exsplan i not doing this to be funny like this is how i feel

look at the lyrics and you understand cause i can't really explan how i feel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread