COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (3 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've always struggled with my weight, and lately it has been frustratingly yoyoed. Just when I think "I'm doing pretty well" I shoot back up to a bulbous beast with triple chin syndrome and rolling jowls.

It is frustrating.

I know what I need to do to help myself lose weight and be healthier. I tell myself all the time to stop overeating, stop eating unhealthy foods, start exercising....and yet....

Here I am. Complaining and feeling like a fat slob with no motivation. I'm so frustrated and forever feeling defeated.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've always struggled with my weight, and lately it has been frustratingly yoyoed. Just when I think "I'm doing pretty well" I shoot back up to a bulbous beast with triple chin syndrome and rolling jowls.

It is frustrating.

I know what I need to do to help myself lose weight and be healthier. I tell myself all the time to stop overeating, stop eating unhealthy foods, start exercising....and yet....

Here I am. Complaining and feeling like a fat slob with no motivation. I'm so frustrated and forever feeling defeated.
I know how that feels on a very deep level. Don't give up though!

When you yoyo it's usually the result of heavy restricting. You're not doing that right?

Start moving over to a better lifestyle in small segments. Instead of something like a cupcake, go for an apple and you'll feel much more satisfied. Planning meals out for the week is super helpful too! Sometimes if i'm about to pick up junk food i'll stop and ask myself, "do I NEED this?" and usually I don't (but it's also okay to treat yourself every now and then too!)

As for exercising, getting a group together is super motivating because it's always more fun in a group! Start by working out maybe 2-3 times a week, then when you feel better, go to 4 times, then 5, then 6 (But always have a day or two off so your body can recover)

This probably won't be too helpful, but weight loss takes time and it's a struggle for a lot of people. Don't give up though! I doubt you're a fat slob. You can get past this~

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

It is frustrating.

Everybody overeats, but the difference between you and others is that you know what you're doing. One of the hardest factors with keeping weight off and living a healthier lifestyle is learning to get over those days when you don't do as well as what you have been doing, when you know you can do better. Those moments where you may stumble are not game over. They are just hurdles and bumps. Try focusing on how you can do better than today. Learn to also let yourself live your life and have some days where you relax a little more than usual.

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know how that feels on a very deep level. Don't give up though!

When you yoyo it's usually the result of heavy restricting. You're not doing that right?

Start moving over to a better lifestyle in small segments. Instead of something like a cupcake, go for an apple and you'll feel much more satisfied. Planning meals out for the week is super helpful too! Sometimes if i'm about to pick up junk food i'll stop and ask myself, "do I NEED this?" and usually I don't (but it's also okay to treat yourself every now and then too!)

As for exercising, getting a group together is super motivating because it's always more fun in a group! Start by working out maybe 2-3 times a week, then when you feel better, go to 4 times, then 5, then 6 (But always have a day or two off so your body can recover)

This probably won't be too helpful, but weight loss takes time and it's a struggle for a lot of people. Don't give up though! I doubt you're a fat slob. You can get past this~
My latest exercise is walking our 6 month puppo around the block 2 - 3 times a day ~ ! Less accidents in the house, she gets to wear out some energy, and I get some exercise. I keep telling myself to get back into Pokemon Go since I'm back into walking like I am.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm feeling so emotionally bombarded and overwhelmed lately and it is really starting to wear me down.

I feel like I could cry at any second.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm feeling so emotionally bombarded and overwhelmed lately and it is really starting to wear me down.

Whats happening?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

It is frustrating.

I do it too :") Although just catching yourself during the moments you overeat and try and drink some water instead of continuing to eat might help~ c':

I relate so much omg. These days it feels like it's just holding back an emotional dam that might explode at any moment :") I hope you feel better soon~
:pepehug2::pepehug2::pepehug2:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So,I started really taking more steps of improving myself even outside and working out. Last night,a lot of people I was friends with in the past I had to cut out so I can stay away,came back and I feel so much happier. We’re making steps to hang out. I haven’t been with anyone for 8 months aside from my mother,sisters and two friends.

I’m starting to feel more confident as I slowly find more solutions. I’m so glad I’m a year closer to leaving my old self behind. Just to repair what the destructive side of me destroyed. I feel like for once when I go outside at night to look at the stars, I feel I’m getting my glimmer back. My art work has even been improving and I’m not scared of showing people anymore. I used to be scared because it showed what was wrong with my head. Now someone even offered me 200$ and said they want to add it into their therapy clinic.

I’m so happy my hobbies are finally getting their spark returned,and I accepted there will be days it’s down
Lee I'm so fucking proud of you

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lee I'm so fucking proud of you
:pandabeg::pandasad: Me,too. I even started with dying my hair one color and got a few new clothes for workout. Life is looking on up. I’m proud of you,too Chipsy.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
:pandabeg::pandasad: Me,too. I even started with dying my hair one color and got a few new clothes for workout. Life is looking on up. I’m proud of you,too Chipsy.
I HAVEN'T MADE ANY PROGRESS LMFAO

I've been having meltdown after meltdown...

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I HAVEN'T MADE ANY PROGRESS LMFAO

I've been having meltdown after meltdown...
You’ll get there. :c.

Have you checked in at all? Any updates on a possible appointments for them to schedule you in?

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

The world can be a heavy place.

A heart can also be quite heavy.

And for no reason either.

We are also entering a point of SAD.

Remember to breathe, take a drink of water, get a little shut eye if you can, and tell your heart it's ok to feel today.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You’ll get there. :c.

Have you checked in at all? Any updates on a possible appointments for them to schedule you in?
I can't they haven't approved me yet I'm getting to the point that I think my mom will lose it again when they actually respond...if they do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've been on and off of sleep aids for 2 weeks now because I keep getting nightmares and they make me sick. Fuck this.
Take care of yourself Miles, do whatever's best for you.
I hope you can get some good rest soon~ <33

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think my gastritis is coming back because of stress.

Why...why do you have to fucking put me through this shit? I fucking left to get away from this and now I'm trying not to fucking cry in the damn library. Why can't you just leave me and my friendships alone? I already had to leave so many people I care about behind because of this....paint me however you want, I'm not going to fight it anymore you know? I'm tired of defending myself.

Being upset because you got hurt is fine. You know???

It's fucking normal...but why???

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think my gastritis is coming back because of stress.

Why...why do you have to fucking put me through this shit? I fucking left to get away from this and now I'm trying not to fucking cry in the damn library. Why can't you just leave me and my friendships alone? I already had to leave so many people I care about behind because of this....paint me however you want, I'm not going to fight it anymore you know? I'm tired of defending myself.

Being upset because you got hurt is fine. You know???

It's fucking normal...but why???
What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?
:pepehug1::pepehug1::pepehug1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread