COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (6 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Have you seeked professional help?
Living like this for two years is not healthy

Don't keep your feeling bottled up.
No, I haven't. This all started after someone close to me died and then it just progressively got worse and now all got worse again. My current situation with my parents isn't really a place where I can ask about help. To be quite honest I don't want to. I don't want to do anything. There isn't anything they can say or do to me that will make this all stop hurting. I just want my best friend back. I want to leave. :/

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, I haven't. This all started after someone close to me died and then it just progressively got worse and now all got worse again. My current situation with my parents isn't really a place where I can ask about help. To be quite honest I don't want to. I don't want to do anything. There isn't anything they can say or do to me that will make this all stop hurting. I just want my best friend back. I want to leave. :/
Oh I'm so sorry.
Losing someone honestly is one of the worst experiences ever. Believe me, I know.

Sometimes it feels like you want to give up, run away, leave this world entirely, but you'll remember you have something to fight for. Someone. You have all of us here at KPS. People you are friends with IRL? Siblings? Family? Even if you feel your situation with your parents is bad (and I don't know anything, so who am I to judge?) try to talk with them.

Pain can sometimes just be your state of mind. Find your peace, and you'll feel much happier, like a burden has been lifted from you. I found all of this out a year ago, and I couldn't be happier now.

I believe in you.
Fighting~

(always here if you want to talk, just PM me)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Oh I'm so sorry.
Losing someone honestly is one of the worst experiences ever. Believe me, I know.

Sometimes it feels like you want to give up, run away, leave this world entirely, but you'll remember you have something to fight for. Someone. You have all of us here at KPS. People you are friends with IRL? Siblings? Family? Even if you feel your situation with your parents is bad (and I don't know anything, so who am I to judge?) try to talk with them.

Pain can sometimes just be your state of mind. Find your peace, and you'll feel much happier, like a burden has been lifted from you. I found all of this out a year ago, and I couldn't be happier now.

I believe in you.
Fighting~

(always here if you want to talk, just PM me)
I've been able to stay around and not give up this whole time because of my best friend Tyler (you might know him, mylovelyone was his UN). Now that hes passed away I just feel more broken than I've ever been.

I can try and live for the people here now though...since I don't really have anyone irl anymore. I'll try and find peace

Thank you

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been able to stay around and not give up this whole time because of my best friend Tyler (you might know him, mylovelyone was his UN). Now that hes passed away I just feel more broken than I've ever been.

I can try and live for the people here now though...since I don't really have anyone irl anymore. I'll try and find peace

Thank you
Oh no, I'm so sorry.
There was that thread about him....oh I never connected the dots. I'm so sorry.

I'm pretty sure that's what he'd want for you
:pandalove:

please don't do anything drastic.
we all love you and support you
:pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just really don't want to be in this world anymore...I get that it could change but its been almost 2 years of my life like this. I just can't take it anymore
I understand. I know that feeling so well, it was with more for most of my life and still visits me, but please don't let go. There's so much you can do and I know there's no will because you're hurt and exhausted, but please believe me.. if you're able to get yourself to feel better, your will will return as well and you deserve to feel better, you deserve to live. I've been to hell and back, I was done, just dead.. I had no hope, no interest for years and years and yet so much has changed and I promise you.. yeah, some scars never really heal, but many hopes do blossom if you just stay and at least wait, even if you're suffering. You seem like a lovely person, I truly wish you all the best and again, I'm always here for you <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her i miss her I miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her.

I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her i miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her.

miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her I miss her

How can I live without you, I dont know.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
honestly the thing i hate about these thoughts the most
is that i know that they're good to have
that i know what to do really
why don't i
because i'm a lazy piece of shit who's attached to my stupid life
and i know i shouldn't put myself into a box
i know my language is detrimental
that i cause symptoms myself
it's frustrating

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel like i'm on the verge of a breakdown.
I kept dissociating all day...
I feel like i'm dying but I know it's just a panic attack incoming.
Ugh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
honestly the thing i hate about these thoughts the most
is that i know that they're good to have
that i know what to do really
why don't i
because i'm a lazy piece of shit who's attached to my stupid life
and i know i shouldn't put myself into a box
i know my language is detrimental
that i cause symptoms myself
it's frustrating
you can change your so-called "automatic" thoughts, add some positive affirmations to your day, start a diary maybe.. after a while it becomes a habit and change happens, good luck <3

I feel like i'm on the verge of a breakdown.
I kept dissociating all day...
I feel like i'm dying but I know it's just a panic attack incoming.
Ugh
awh I'm sorry, know you can talk to me when things get tough.. I hope you feel okay soon <3

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
My best friend is moving across the country where I will never see her again. She was the last person I had irl for the most part, even though I couldn’t ever go to her for things because of her stupid fucking mother. Now she’s being forced to leave completely. Just last year the other person I considered my best friend had to move very far away as well. The world must hate me. Nothing can ever be well for me. Why me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My best friend is moving across the country where I will never see her again. She was the last person I had irl for the most part, even though I couldn’t ever go to her for things because of her stupid fucking mother. Now she’s being forced to leave completely. Just last year the other person I considered my best friend had to move very far away as well. The world must hate me. Nothing can ever be well for me. Why me.
I'm really sorry :( maybe you can still stay friends though, there are ways to stay in touch. I know it's hard and not the same.. but please stay strong ♡♡♡

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm really sorry :( maybe you can still stay friends though, there are ways to stay in touch. I know it's hard and not the same.. but please stay strong ♡♡♡
I just don't know why all of this is happening to me :c It will be hard to stay in touch because she doesn't have a phone that works anymore... I guess I just don't have the time or energy to try anymore when my efforts to stay in touch never work.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just don't know why all of this is happening to me :c It will be hard to stay in touch because she doesn't have a phone that works anymore... I guess I just don't have the time or energy to try anymore when my efforts to stay in touch never work.
What about a computer? Maybe she can go to an internet cafe or something. Life can be cruel but you can get through this, I promise you ♡♡♡

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
What about a computer? Maybe she can go to an internet cafe or something. Life can be cruel but you can get through this, I promise you ♡♡♡
We have tried talking on a computer but its really hard considering her mother never lets her out of the house.

Thank you...I'm really trying to

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I really feel like I’m not even living anymore, I’m just getting chores done, helping my mom and then constantly hiding in my room. I hate going anywhere because I get so overwhelmed and anxious around people. I’m so tired, yet I do barely anything everyday. I feel like I’m just done trying.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really feel like I’m not even living anymore, I’m just getting chores done, helping my mom and then constantly hiding in my room. I hate going anywhere because I get so overwhelmed and anxious around people. I’m so tired, yet I do barely anything everyday. I feel like I’m just done trying.
That's so relatable.. I think the best thing to make you feel alive again is to do something new, fresh, different..... go on a trip, call a good old friend, even changing your hair or room could help.. :)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've tried these past week or so...I've really tried. Everything is too much for me to handle anymore. I've talked with people, I've tried to find peace. I'm just so tired and worn out.
I am sorry :( I know it's so hard, so give yourself as much time as you need to. You don't have to try too hard, sometimes all you can do is just survive and that's okay. I'm here for you, you will get through this <3

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Trying to cut away from people because I feel no matter how many times I told you what happened to me and that I’ll become stronger. I just still truly want to die. :/ I hate April. Even though my abuser is gone. I feel like he’s still going to come into my room and take me again...
I don’t know what’s the purpose of living if I can’t ever escape what he did to me for years.
I’m terrified of people. I’ll be alone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Trying to cut away from people because I feel no matter how many times I told you what happened to me and that I’ll become stronger. I just still truly want to die. :/ I hate April. Even though my abuser is gone. I feel like he’s still going to come into my room and take me again...
I don’t know what’s the purpose of living if I can’t ever escape what he did to me for years.
I’m terrified of people. I’ll be alone
oh no I'm so sorry, that sound so awful TT I hope this person who hurt you payed for their actions.. I'm here if you want to talk... <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread