• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
Sometimes I think it's a good thing, that my family doesn't want to know about my life and mental health problems.
they can be so nasty about what they say to me too or other people.

I am gonna speed up my gp appointment and tell about how I am feeling with getting stuff. :( (I still feel so ugh bleh)

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Sometimes I think it's a good thing, that my family doesn't want to know about my life and mental health problems.
they can be so nasty about what they say to me too or other people.

I am gonna speed up my gp appointment and tell about how I am feeling with getting stuff. :( (I still feel so ugh bleh)
Same tbh, and I hope it goes well for you :)

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
Same tbh, and I hope it goes well for you :)
It does, but it's always something negative going on with me, or the medicines I take.
It's almost never good lol

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
I hope this time will be different then :sanapray:
One can only pray. All I can do.
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia only a few years ago.
but then again I only started taking meds in 2007.

So no one really did anything about what I was going through at home, so I took charge and talked to someone.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reaction score
I really thought that I was doing good and would maybe even feel 100% better. For a little over a month now I've been on medication for my depression/anxiety and for the first few weeks it was really helping me feel calmer, not so quick to be anxious and I hardly ever had bad days. But for the last week and a half it's all back again, panic attacks, major meltdowns because I feel so overwhelmed and thoughts that I don't want to be having again. I just want to tell myself "Why can't you just be happy?" or "What's wrong with you?"... I'm constantly in a fight with myself, there's one side saying to just give up and that there's no hope but then the other side is saying you can do it, keep pushing up this mountain, take every day and every action as one little step to the top. My doctor told me last week that they'll probably have to increase the dosage of my medication but... I know medication helps people and for a short time it was helping me but I hate that I'm not strong enough without this medication, it makes me feel so hopeless.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I really thought that I was doing good and would maybe even feel 100% better. For a little over a month now I've been on medication for my depression/anxiety and for the first few weeks it was really helping me feel calmer, not so quick to be anxious and I hardly ever had bad days. But for the last week and a half it's all back again, panic attacks, major meltdowns because I feel so overwhelmed and thoughts that I don't want to be having again. I just want to tell myself "Why can't you just be happy?" or "What's wrong with you?"... I'm constantly in a fight with myself, there's one side saying to just give up and that there's no hope but then the other side is saying you can do it, keep pushing up this mountain, take every day and every action as one little step to the top. My doctor told me last week that they'll probably have to increase the dosage of my medication but... I know medication helps people and for a short time it was helping me but I hate that I'm not strong enough without this medication, it makes me feel so hopeless.
That's okay. You are a living being so yes, your health may not be perfect but you can still live a happy life. You are not hopeless. Keep pushing on and try not to listen to your demons... Things can change, things can still be okay and I'm always here if you need to talk <3

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reaction score
That's okay. You are a living being so yes, your health may not be perfect but you can still live a happy life. You are not hopeless. Keep pushing on and try not to listen to your demons... Things can change, things can still be okay and I'm always here if you need to talk <3
Thank you :nekolove:

Reactions: Bookworm and kodoku

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
Been sort of depressed and my self esteem combines with that as a consequence.
I just feel like nothing is fun anymore in my life and everything remains the same, no matter what I do.

Reactions: kodoku and Bookworm

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Been sort of depressed and my self esteem combines with that as a consequence.
I just feel like nothing is fun anymore in my life and everything remains the same, no matter what I do.
Please keep pushing on.. I believe things will change again

Reactions: Bookworm

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
Please keep pushing on.. I believe things will change again
I feel better now, after I do some creative art or tune to music.
Otherwise I just have the regular 'off' days.

Overthinking more than likely is the cause and my imagination re-gaining control.

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Each day I feel like breaking down now.

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
i'm sorry to hear that and I hope you know you can talk to me if you want to... I hope you feel better soon <3
Thank you. I'll try.

CanadianMAPLE

Why so Asian?
Reaction score
Each day I feel like breaking down now.
Sorry to hear that. :( Please stay safe and strong friend.
we're all here for you, if you need us :)

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
There is just too much going on. I don't think I can handle anything anymore.

MinSquishy

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I hope you can take a break or ask for help.... I hope you're taking care of yourself too. Hold on, you're stronger than you know ❤
I really don't think so at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)