✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

☾ ✵ ✯ Koala The Master Carat✯ ✵ ☽
Shipped With
@Linky
Oh my god, I wish the best for you. I'm always here if you need to talk about something. love you :pepeheart::pepecry1:
Love you too <3 Thank you c: You all do a lot. Thanks for making this place so pleasant,and warm

kddicted

kddicted

Trainee
Shipped With
@Icy68446
Alright,I feel safe enough to post this. This is just something I wanted to say
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.
Always proud of you c:
You know yourself best after all, and it really shows in your attitude when you remain as you've always been.
I hope you'll stay this way <3

LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

Shipped With
@Linky
Always proud of you c:
You know yourself best after all, and it really shows in your attitude when you remain as you've always been.
I hope you'll stay this way <3
Me,too. c: Thank you,Bina. I won’t lose myself and I’ll slowly come to as I once was. Thank you for all you’ve done. <3

Jimin

Jimin

♪【 Caught in a Lie 】♫
Shipped With
@Jungkook
Icy68446

Icy68446

Trainee
Shipped With
@kddicted
Alright,I feel safe enough to post this. This is just something I wanted to say
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.
I'm so happy for you. It's the least you deserve to be happy <33 I'm glad you can feel safe, and we're all here for you. I'm proud of you for getting so far. We've both had journeys of our own, but we've done it together. You always tell me how I've grown and how you're proud of me, but Lex I'm so proud of you too. It's like you were able to lift bricks of your shoulders throughout your time of being here. Even though things were thrown at you and it seemed drama lurked at every corner, you got past it. There are always bad days, and that's okay, but I'm so glad you can wake up and enjoy being here as well as feeling safe. We all care so much about you <33

LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

Shipped With
@Linky
legendjekki

legendjekki

@Koala-XuMing just want to tell you that you can feel save with me. If you need someone to vent and just talk to dm me :) you are such a wonderful person and deserve only the best

LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

Shipped With
@Linky
@Koala-XuMing just want to tell you that you can feel save with me. If you need someone to vent and just talk to dm me :) you are such a wonderful person and deserve only the best
Thank you Jenki. c: I’ll take you up on that offer sometime. You do,too. I’m glad to be here. It’s a lot less toxic Than the other place. :eyes; So much memory

legendjekki

legendjekki

Thank you Jenki. c: I’ll take you up on that offer sometime. You do,too. I’m glad to be here. It’s a lot less toxic Than the other place. :eyes; So much memory
you defently should take me up on that offer:) I am also glad I found KPS. So happy that it‘s less tocic here.

notthatmarko

notthatmarko

Administrator
Don't say that no one is actually here for me
While nobody really created an account to be here specifically for certain users, we are here because we care about others. This includes every user of our forum, without exception.

Nat

Nat

Trainee
While nobody really created an account to be here specifically for certain users, we are here because we care about others. This includes every user of our forum, without exception.
Just the people who say in threads like this that they care are also the ones ignoring pm's, sometimes for weeks, it's fake af how about you actually ignore me unless you're willing to spend time to listen to me and comfort me

(you as in general, you actually do reply me and I appreciate that a lot)

notthatmarko

notthatmarko

Administrator
Just the people who say in threads like this that they care are also the ones ignoring pm's, sometimes for weeks, it's fake af how about you actually ignore me unless you're willing to spend time to listen to me and comfort me

Everyone means well here. That's why this forum was made. And I am sure if you talk others will listen. It is what this thread was made for in the end. We all feel insecure sometimes, there is nothing like a great cup of conversation to fix that.

legendjekki

legendjekki

Don't say that no one is actually here for me

Nat don't be like that. Everyone is appriciated here.
btw. If you want to talk about anything feel free to hit me up on discord or pm here. I literally am always open to get to know people

Nat

Nat

Trainee
Nat don't be like that. Everyone is appriciated here.
btw. If you want to talk about anything feel free to hit me up on discord or pm here. I literally am always open to get to know people
What's your discord?

Also I'm fine rn just felt like saying that, cause it's the truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

Newest members

• ILOVECATALLENAAA
  • multifandom_hoe
  • moonlight
  • Ninalabkon
  • Athena_Raye
  • winwinlucas123
  • OnehoeforWonho
  • Lacrimosa
  • B
  • winwinlucas122
  • Blacklily96