COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Maruif's guide to not getting bias wrecked (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Did you know I have never been bias wrecked in my kpop stanning career!
The closest I've come to it is that I now have 2 biases in IZ*ONE, instead of one!

Here is my guide to staying loyal to your one and only:

STEP 1: Think about what makes your bias... your bias. Focus on it. Appreciate it. Find out what makes them unique to you, what makes them stand out from the others. What do they have that others don't. Be specific about it, don't just think "they have the best vocals" think about what you like about those vocals. Is it their tone of voice? Is it their highnotes? Is it the emotion they put into it? Pinpoint that something and hold onto it.

STEP 2: Don't ask them to be what they are not. Now that you know what you love your bias for... don't compare them with others that makes your bias seem in a negative light. It doesn't matter that another might do smth better than your bias. Bcs their dancing, their vocals, their emotions, their visuals are DIFFERENT from what your bias has. They are NEVER your bias, but better. Your bias is the best at being what you love. Bcs THEY are what you love.

STEP 3: Let yourself appreciate other idols without feeling guilty or threatened. Other idols have something unique to them that you can love as well. And at times it might even seem like the other idol is attacking with you how amazing they are and that is understandable. That might be bcs at that moment your bias isn't displaying their unique smth as loudly as the other idol is. You love your bias at their best more than you love that other idol at their best. You love your bias at their normal more than you love that other idol at their normal. It's just that the other idol is giving their best while your bias is giving their normal.

These are the steps I follow and I have yet to be wrecked. They might not work for all, but they do for me!

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Or just Stan Jessica Jung

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Stan everyone, and that's your problem solved

unless they bias-wreck each other

then that's a problem in of itself

that's when you cry

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What if your bias bias wrecks you?

Suga is powerful :llama_shook:

Image result for bts suga gif

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
The fact that Taeyeon and Tiffany exist proves bias wrecking will always exist... 😅

Reactions Received
KS Coins
theres no such thing as a bias wrecker if they can be wrecked they aint your bias

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my ults always wreck me tho.

IU for example can do no wrong, is super talented, has the voice of an angel and is super sweet and wholesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread