COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Audio Main vocalist vs Main rapper (1 Viewer)

Which one do u prefer?

• Taecyeon's

• Jun.K's

Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd
lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.
Yep. In group you kinda need to fit to the mold, but you kinda see what kind of artist idols really are in their solo work ^^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread