• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Audio Main vocalist vs Main rapper (1 Viewer)

Which one do u prefer?

• Taecyeon's

• Jun.K's

Results are only viewable after voting.

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]

Reaction score
I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd

Reactions: goyo

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd
lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.

Reactions: blueberries
Reaction score
lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.
Yep. In group you kinda need to fit to the mold, but you kinda see what kind of artist idols really are in their solo work ^^

Reactions: goyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)