• Jun.K's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main rapper Taecyeon's solo song

Main vocalist Jun.K's solo song

2PM is kinda weird group...

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]

I have had a thing for True Swag for while now so I needed to vote for it lmao

[tough Sexy Lady still is the biggest bop any member of 2PM released as a solo artist/or in an album of theirs]
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
True Swag isn't within my fans, but I like Alive from his more rap-oriented songs. I just find it bit funny he never raps in 2PM songs being main vocalist, but then he likes make these hip hop songs for his solos xd
lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.

lmao true. Tough I think it has something to do with him being interested in hip hop for a long time. After all he was accepted into YG too.
Yep. In group you kinda need to fit to the mold, but you kinda see what kind of artist idols really are in their solo work ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu