COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GFX Looking for eSport-Team Logo (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
^
My school is going to participate in an esports event and I'm looking for someone who might be able to create a logo for that purpose

If I like your design I'm willed to donate you 3€ via PayPal as an appreciation =)
Hmu if you are interested

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
^
My school is going to participate in an esports event and I'm looking for someone who might be able to create a logo for that purpose

If I like your design I'm willed to donate you 3€ via PayPal as an appreciation =)
Hmu if you are interested
Hmmmm, I might be c:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What kind of sports exactly? Until when do you need it and what colors would you prefer? I might try something if I'll be free, but I can't promise because I am a full time busy mess :pepecry1:

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
What kind of sports exactly? Until when do you need it and what colors would you prefer? I might try something if I'll be free, but I can't promise because I am a full time busy mess :pepecry1:
eSport, we're participating at the yearly school esport championship in Germany in the LoL-tournament, if we should ever make it to the finals we will play on stage at gamescom :oof_tea:
I need it till the 01. April, the team is called Robert-Mayer-Giraffes and I personally don't prefer any colors. It should have sth to do with our teamname tho, I would prefer a logo like most ice hockey teams do have.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
eSport, we're participating at the yearly school esport championship in Germany in the LoL-tournament, if we should ever make it to the finals we will play on stage at gamescom :oof_tea:
I need it till the 01. April, the team is called Robert-Mayer-Giraffes and I personally don't prefer any colors. It should have sth to do with our teamname tho, I would prefer a logo like most ice hockey teams do have.
Damn that's amazing. You're playing in the tournament? What is your position?

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
Damn that's amazing. You're playing in the tournament? What is your position?
Due to the high Elo difference in our team I'm forced to play jungle instead of support, but imo this is going to be fine.
If u are interested in my stats you can type my name "Sana marry me" in the searchbar of op.gg

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Due to the high Elo difference in our team I'm forced to play jungle instead of support, but imo this is going to be fine.
If u are interested in my stats you can type my name "Sana marry me" in the searchbar of op.gg
Lol I love your name!!! I guess you've found quite a few Onces and k-pop fans cause of the name😉
I used to play LoL quite a lot myself, mainly adc or supp (had to learn supp cause in ranked I was always getting supp for noob adcs). What's your favorite champ? I hope you'll do well girl!

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
Lol I love your name!!! I guess you've found quite a few Onces and k-pop fans cause of the name😉
I used to play LoL quite a lot myself, mainly adc or supp (had to learn supp cause in ranked I was always getting supp for noob adcs). What's your favorite champ? I hope you'll do well girl!
Yeah apparently I did lol. Seems like my league name and my kps dp/sig/name aswell make me look like I'm a girl lol.
I really like Lee, ivern and rengar, mainly because I've used them like 80% of the time back then when I first hit master in soloq. After that I switched to support.

Whats ur fav champ tho?

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah apparently I did lol. Seems like my league name and my kps dp/sig/name aswell make me look like I'm a girl lol.
I really like Lee, ivern and rengar, mainly because I've used them like 80% of the time back then when I first hit master in soloq. After that I switched to support.

Whats ur fav champ tho?
Lol yes they do 😝 Rengar is one of the best junglers for me. He always seem op in every patch (if you know how to play of course).

Personally, I love Miss Fortune and Cait (yes I'm old class adc. Oldies but goldies😝). From supp, I always enjoyed playing Morgana, Sona and Teemo XD You can imagine how cancerous the Teemo games were XD

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey @Keynam are you still in need of this? I meant to respond to you about Discord, but didn't get the chance. I can link you my discord via DM after I get home tonight if you're still interested. I've been a bit off and on with activity here over the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to make anything to show you. Just let me know!

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
Reactions Received
Website
www.kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Ship
Hey @Keynam are you still in need of this? I meant to respond to you about Discord, but didn't get the chance. I can link you my discord via DM after I get home tonight if you're still interested. I've been a bit off and on with activity here over the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to make anything to show you. Just let me know!
Sorry I did not see this before ( as you might have noticed I was away for a while earlier! Sorry mate

If you are wondering what we've got now ( yeh I'm a huge troll ) : https://cdn.eslgaming.com/play/eslgfx/gfx/logos/teams/13508000/13508685_medium.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread