COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

lol wat da freak (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
sorry must rant

so there's this girl at work and she is like the prettiest girl ever (tall, thin, blond, pretty face, really nice body, just gorgeous and smart and classy and everything as well) and anyway, there's also this guy whom I have wrongly considered nice and cool (I'll be honest, it's probably just because I heard him listen to Skillet in the bus one time) :welp: and the girl told me he came to her and told her "whoa you've gained weight"

omg I cannot I cannot I cannot, where to even begin...... she is THIN, actually she is perfect, you cannot find a physical flaw in this girl.... but more importantly, who the heck are you to say this?? and this has happened to me a few weeks ago as well.. some random guy came to me and said "you're thin now, you had really gained weight a few months ago"

so thank you, random men, for coming to us girls and giving unwanted reviews of our bodies no one asked for. We would never know our place or how we look without you. We will make sure to stay skinny to please you

I hope this wasn't rude to anyone and please don't misunderstand, there are many wonderful men but I am just sick and tired of running into these kind of guys commenting things to way prettier and also way nicer girls in a negative way so I had to rant >_>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Dang i would be like "dang ur face some how got uglier over the month, and i have gain wight cause i like food too"

this is me but i only gain a little bit of wight so LET ME ENJOY IT

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I would've said, "And it's no wonder you're still single. Guess you're not gaining shit."
*inserts middle finger*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Dang i would be like "dang ur face some how got uglier over the month, and i have gain wight cause i like food too"

this is me but i only gain a little bit of wight so LET ME ENJOY IT
I would've said, "And it's no wonder you're still single. Guess you're not gaining shit."
*inserts middle finger*
I don't know how to rude :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't know how to rude :wimwim:
Trust me once u get to a level of mad those roasted are gonna come out none stop

IT GONNA BE LIKE RAIN MUH HAH AH HA HA

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Guys who do this really piss me off. Especially at home, men are always commenting on women's bodies and they are automatically eliminated in their minds if they are too skinny or too chubby or something. Women can't help it if they were born bigger built compared to others.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh i dont think this a gender thing as i got this from a girl at work before

some people think they need to get there word in for some weird reason

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Weren't they being rude first?
:dubuthink:
I sstill don't know how (I am hopeless, I know..) :pepecry1:

Guys who do this really piss me off. Especially at home, men are always commenting on women's bodies and they are automatically eliminated in their minds if they are too skinny or too chubby or something. Women can't help it if they were born bigger built compared to others.
ikr? I've seen this SO many times at this point, not so nice looking guys making comments or even jokes like this :/ If it was still one of the first times, I'd be like okay, probably just a crappy person but I've seen it too many times now and it's honestly annoying..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ikr? I've seen this SO many times at this point, not so nice looking guys making comments or even jokes like this :/ If it was still one of the first times, I'd be like okay, probably just a crappy person but I've seen it too many times now and it's honestly annoying..
It is... It's annoying. I'm not chubby or anything, but I'm thicker built than most Korean females because of my multi-ethnic background and I get so many comments saying that I'm fat and I need to lose weight. I am actually all muscle so I can't lose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. But still. They have no right.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It is... It's annoying. I'm not chubby or anything, but I'm thicker built than most Korean females because of my multi-ethnic background and I get so many comments saying that I'm fat and I need to lose weight. I am actually all muscle so I can't lose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. But still. They have no right.
people suck....... :(( I hope you stay strong and keep this way of thinking.. and they should just mind their own business >_>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
people suck....... :(( I hope you stay strong and keep this way of thinking.. and they should just mind their own business >_>
I will, thank you. I don't care what they think. I hope it gets better for your situation too

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Not everyone who likes Skillet should be trusted.

But seriously though, there are some obvious things that you just shouldn't mention.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some people :irenecrazy:
as if us girls don‘t deal enough with insecurities and other stuff already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread