• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (2 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Reaction score
Nah, they are kinda old-fashioned and don't even dare to think that lol tho I think my dad may know smth
Sunmi even wrote a song for Seulgi djfhsjcjakcorncdnkv
I see, I came out as trans before as I thought I was trans at the time, but I think it was because I am attracted to feminity, but as of now, I identify as a pansexual male.
When I came out, my mother said that she loved me no matter what but my dad was really ashamed.
I have yet to come out as pans though.

Really? Where can I find this song? :maheart:

Reactions: PurpleHime and Erae

Erae

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
Do they or have they ever suspected that you like girls?
Also, about that, my mom actually knows. She didn't talk to me 2 days after I told her. It's been nearly 2 years but she doesn't accept it yet (she tried tho, which I appreciate) but we are in good terms :)

Reaction score
Aww glad your mom accepts you at least ♡

It's one of the songs from Warning album. I think it's called "Secret tape" or smth like that and it's awesome uwu
Yes that is true, this was about 10 years ago, so it's been a while lol
Oh cool, will look out for it! There are so many hints to say that Sunmi is at least into women lol
I think that she thinks as long as her fans think so and that she's on the side of LGBTQ, then she knows she will have a successful career still.

Also, about that, my mom actually knows. She didn't talk to me 2 days after I told her. It's been nearly 2 years but she doesn't accept it yet (she tried tho, which I appreciate) but we are in good terms :)
Awe I see, well at least you are on good terms now :maheart:

Reactions: Erae and PurpleHime

Erae

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
I'm dumb
I'm really really dumb
a lot

I wish I was only able to make decisions in a sane frame of mind,, how much longer? and I was already out... I shoved myself back into that closet

but I also know if I come back out, there will be another time I choose to go back in... so I'm just going to be an unreliable person forever
Just open up to people you feel close to, it's okay <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• eclipsoul