• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Discussion LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (2 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

marlax

Trainee
Reaction score
hey, i'm a lesbian stuffed deep into the closet. there's like 5 people in my town who are open about their sexuality and everyone's pretty judgy about it. i have to hear people i know mock, criticize and stereotype LGBTQ+ people and they don't suspect a thing about me

i don't think i can ever come out tbh, i thought the reason i wasn't into guys was because i was too young so i painted myself as someone who dislikes romance for years which means now i feel too awkward to talk about that kind of topic with anyone. plus, i have a big family and i know that some of them will judge me and be disappointed. so yeah, i'm planning to keep it hidden but they'll probably suspect something's up when i'm in my mid-20s and still have 0 dating exprience lmao

anyway, nice to meet you all. thread's kinda dead so i thought i'd share :llama_blush:

MochiFace

Idol
Reaction score
☼ in the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com

wayvoutsold

Rookie
Reaction score
Wreck
hey, i'm a lesbian stuffed deep into the closet. there's like 5 people in my town who are open about their sexuality and everyone's pretty judgy about it. i have to hear people i know mock, criticize and stereotype LGBTQ+ people and they don't suspect a thing about me

i don't think i can ever come out tbh, i thought the reason i wasn't into guys was because i was too young so i painted myself as someone who dislikes romance for years which means now i feel too awkward to talk about that kind of topic with anyone. plus, i have a big family and i know that some of them will judge me and be disappointed. so yeah, i'm planning to keep it hidden but they'll probably suspect something's up when i'm in my mid-20s and still have 0 dating exprience lmao

anyway, nice to meet you all. thread's kinda dead so i thought i'd share :llama_blush:
I used to experience the same things. Everyone I knew would always mock these stereotypes and no one thought I was lesbian. There were only a few people I knew who supported me. However, when I came out, there were so many people ready to support me. I thought similar things about my family judging me, and they did, but only for a bit.

This aside, welcome! We’re glad to have you here. :llama_wave:

marlax

Trainee
Reaction score
I used to experience the same things. Everyone I knew would always mock these stereotypes and no one thought I was lesbian. There were only a few people I knew who supported me. However, when I came out, there were so many people ready to support me. I thought similar things about my family judging me, and they did, but only for a bit.

This aside, welcome! We’re glad to have you here. :llama_wave:
thank you! it's always nice to know you're not alone. hope i find the courage to tell people one day :pikahappy:

wayvoutsold

Rookie
Reaction score
Wreck
thank you! it's always nice to know you're not alone. hope i find the courage to tell people one day :pikahappy:
I hope you do!

itzybitzyblink

SIXNINE COMEBACK SOON
Reaction score
Website
www.allkpop.com
Ship
Wreck
altough im not lbgtiq, i'm supportive of everyone and their sexuality :sanapray:

also to those who are apart of this community, happy pride month!!!

PurpleHime

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I am straight but I love seeing girls’ couples 😊 I am currently writing a GL story in wattpad though 😉

Reaction score
I am straight but I love seeing girls’ couples 😊 I am currently writing a GL story in wattpad though 😉
Yes, that's actually kinda strange (in a good way lol)
But I had another straight female friend in the past who also loved Girls' Love but didn't like Boys' Love or Hetero Love.
Maybe it's just the cuteness of it all haha but what made you get into Girls' Love if I may ask? And what do you love about it?

PurpleHime

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that's actually kinda strange (in a good way lol)
But I had another straight female friend in the past who also loved Girls' Love but didn't like Boys' Love or Hetero Love.
Maybe it's just the cuteness of it all haha but what made you get into Girls' Love if I may ask? And what do you love about it?
Mystery 😂😂😂😂😂

multifanboy

Trainee
Reaction score
i'm bisexual.

i'm also transgender but please don't think of me any differently, i'm just a normal guy. i don't really like being asked about it randomly so if anyone has questions or anything i'd rather it stay in this thread.

now that i know this thread exists i'll probably post here a lot because being transgender creates a lot of issues in my life. yay me.

BlingBling

Trainee
Reaction score
I'm also a bi transman! I've only come out as bi to my family so far, but they're rather accepting. I hope to come out as trans and start hrt soon though because my dysphoria can be devastating at times

multifanboy

Trainee
Reaction score
I'm also a bi transman! I've only come out as bi to my family so far, but they're rather accepting. I hope to come out as trans and start hrt soon though because my dysphoria can be devastating at times
i feel you. i've been very fortunate to have accepting parents. i've been out for about 3 years. i'm on testosterone and almost a month post top surgery. i wish you the best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• eclipsoul