COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Let's get to know each other! (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
Great, its been busy couple of days with forum activity & i love it.
I know Lel. There has been some unnecessary drama on AKP & all the good users are coming to kpopsource. And it's good to see Alexus being a Mod here too.
The environment is cozy now & it's good to see it grow.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oof, tbh that's fair enough, it seems to be a trend with GOT7

For me though, it'd have to be Shine, i love pentagon, i honestly do. But i can't stand Shine, i just didn't think it was what i was expecting, but I'm proud of the success that they had for that song

Underrated song that you wish got more recognition/attention?
Oh this would have to be April Story/The Blue Bird/Oh! My Mistake by April Or OMG by Halo

OR

Deepened by Bravegirls!

All songs are good in my opinion and should be getting way more attention.

How you doing today?

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh this would have to be April Story/The Blue Bird/Oh! My Mistake by April Or OMG by Halo

OR

Deepened by Bravegirls!

All songs are good in my opinion and should be getting way more attention.

How you doing today?
Oof, I will have to check the ones out by April and Bravegirls as I never heard their songs.

I’m pretty good overall, though a little tired since my lessons weren’t exactly the most exciting today.

Though, how are you?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Which two groups would you like to see do a collaboration together?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oof, I will have to check the ones out by April and Bravegirls as I never heard their songs.

I’m pretty good overall, though a little tired since my lessons weren’t exactly the most exciting today.

Though, how are you?
I'm pretty good! I had a fun day at work though I'm starting to wonder if I'm a bit too mean or not.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Which two groups would you like to see do a collaboration together?
Vixx and Dreamcatcher would be pretty cool, both of them have the dark style and I dont think either of them would greatly overshadow the other in any of the 3 categories.

Which members in a group do you tend to like the most, vocalist, rapper, dancer, or random?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OOF I GOOFED.

What do you look for when you decide to stan or like a group?
Well, it happened only once with LUCENTE but that was only infatuation. You'd have to be a group of talented singers, dancers and have a great stage presence. The closest I got was MAMAMOO.

Your question, what's your favourite mafia card?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Vixx and Dreamcatcher would be pretty cool, both of them have the dark style and I dont think either of them would greatly overshadow the other in any of the 3 categories.

Which members in a group do you tend to like the most, vocalist, rapper, dancer, or random?
Oooh, that would be really cool actually!

I think I usually like the rappers more which I feel is really odd for me because I prefer listening to vocalists over rappers haha.

Would you rather see your UB group in concert or actually meet/talk with them?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oooh, that would be really cool actually!

I think I usually like the rappers more which I feel is really odd for me because I prefer listening to vocalists over rappers haha.

Would you rather see your UB group in concert or actually meet/talk with them?
Lol makes sense, I prefer listening to vocalists too but I also bias vocalists most of the time. :pepecheer:

I have a pretty big fear of meeting people which makes me biased towards the first option, but what really does it for me is that my Korean isnt very good and his English isnt very good either. If not for that I actually might consider the second option because that would really be an incredible experience.

When did your ult become your ult and what about them keeps them as the top idol for you?

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm pretty good! I had a fun day at work though I'm starting to wonder if I'm a bit too mean or not.
That's good that you're able to enjoy work lol, it's not the same for a lot of people sadly, but what do you mean? Have you done anything for you to think that way?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's good that you're able to enjoy work lol, it's not the same for a lot of people sadly, but what do you mean? Have you done anything for you to think that way?
Oh shit I forgot to ask a question! What are you looking forward to most soon?

Also I have a co-worker I strongly dislike and he's been getting under my skin more and more lately and I've become a bit more nasty with him I guess you could say and it's not even on purpose. He just says something to me that is rude and I snap back.

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh shit I forgot to ask a question! What are you looking forward to most soon?

Also I have a co-worker I strongly dislike and he's been getting under my skin more and more lately and I've become a bit more nasty with him I guess you could say and it's not even on purpose. He just says something to me that is rude and I snap back.
It's okay, lol, personally, I'm probably looking forward to summer, sounds kinda lame, but holidays really don't do it for me, it tends to end with our family arguing since we spend more time together than usual lol.

That sucks, is there any way for you to speak to a higher-up about him? You shouldn't have to deal with someone like that especially since it can affect how well you perform

SInce we're on the topic of this, what's your profession?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's okay, lol, personally, I'm probably looking forward to summer, sounds kinda lame, but holidays really don't do it for me, it tends to end with our family arguing since we spend more time together than usual lol.

That sucks, is there any way for you to speak to a higher-up about him? You shouldn't have to deal with someone like that especially since it can affect how well you perform

SInce we're on the topic of this, what's your profession?
Oh, I currently work backstage at my school's theatre I am the charge scenic painter!

I during summer though work at a pet place and pet sit!

What do you do? Do you go to school or work or both?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Lol makes sense, I prefer listening to vocalists too but I also bias vocalists most of the time. :pepecheer:

I have a pretty big fear of meeting people which makes me biased towards the first option, but what really does it for me is that my Korean isnt very good and his English isnt very good either. If not for that I actually might consider the second option because that would really be an incredible experience.

When did your ult become your ult and what about them keeps them as the top idol for you?
Yeah I always wondered what I would do if by some crazy chance I got the opportunity to talk to one of them but like you said my Korean is also really limited so the furthest the conversation would go is: "Hi!" lol

Hmm... I feel like it was really gradual, it wasn't like an immediate "Oh he's my ultimate bias." I guess when I did ultimately decide that he was my UB was when my life situations weren't great and I read the lyrics to his track So Far Away on his mixtape which sort of helped me press on if that makes sense? I think what keeps him as my UB is that I can relate to him a lot and he just strikes me as an overall really nice/talented idol. I could go on but I don't think you'd want to see me fangirl lol.

Since we're on the topic of ults, who's your ultimate bias wrecker? And why?

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh, I currently work backstage at my school's theatre I am the charge scenic painter!

I during summer though work at a pet place and pet sit!

What do you do? Do you go to school or work or both?
As a painter, so you're quite artsy?

That sounds like a cool job, it's harder to find jobs where i live as there's so many teenagers that want a job, the competition is higher lol

I only currently attend school, i was hoping to find a job but at the same time I don't know if it would be sensible because of how i manage my time :P

What are you planning to do in the future as a profession?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I always wondered what I would do if by some crazy chance I got the opportunity to talk to one of them but like you said my Korean is also really limited so the furthest the conversation would go is: "Hi!" lol

Hmm... I feel like it was really gradual, it wasn't like an immediate "Oh he's my ultimate bias." I guess when I did ultimately decide that he was my UB was when my life situations weren't great and I read the lyrics to his track So Far Away on his mixtape which sort of helped me press on if that makes sense? I think what keeps him as my UB is that I can relate to him a lot and he just strikes me as an overall really nice/talented idol. I could go on but I don't think you'd want to see me fangirl lol.

Since we're on the topic of ults, who's your ultimate bias wrecker? And why?
I love Suga so fangirling over him is definitely something I can get on board with.

My ult bias wrecker would be Yongguk. I like how hard he tries to not only inspire others to be good people but he himself also puts in the best effort he can in order to be a person who thinks of and helps other people who are in need. He also has some songs I relate with as well in some ways, like AM 4:44 and Pray, and that definitely made me respect him even more. It also helps that he has really pleasant rapping voice and that I really enjoy the songs he produces.

Have you ever been to a concert of any kind? If you did whose was it and if you havent whose would you like to go to if you had the chance?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
As a painter, so you're quite artsy?

That sounds like a cool job, it's harder to find jobs where i live as there's so many teenagers that want a job, the competition is higher lol

I only currently attend school, i was hoping to find a job but at the same time I don't know if it would be sensible because of how i manage my time :p

What are you planning to do in the future as a profession?
Well yeah I'm pretty artsy XD

I want to be an animal rehabilitator for like domestic animals so I want to help them overcome traumas so they can be adopted and have happy families.

What about you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread