COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드). "SET ME FREE" comeback (2019). (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
making of "SET ME FREE" MV.

This video was released:

0:15-0:18 Chicago
1:08-1:15 standing up for unnies
1:23-1:24 shopping cart (in M Countdown "SET ME FREE" stage set we can also see shopping cart)
1:45-1:47 or, what the plan was.

Zuny is Ladies' Code maknae, and when I think about 1:08-1:15 and 1:45-1:47, also this (0:00-0:12) with subsequent this (1:16-1:30), etc, it reminds me other maknaes: Tzuyu, Apink maknae line, Subin from Dal Shabet (I mean Subin is maknae and one of the tallest girl group members in whole K-pop).

2:28-2:34 "cute villains". Could be another definition of Zuny.
3:08-3:13 "See you soon" - actually they look here just like in color version of comeback teaser.
comeback teaser was in black and white probably to keep Sojung's hair color in secret.
In May, Sojung said in interview(text, video (3:13-4:18)), "I kind of want to do solid blue or green".

Car in the making-of video, and of course in "SET ME FREE" MV is Ferrari Portofino.
car license plate is "RC 0918" and there may be some theory, what "RC 0918" means.
I doubt, that RC could mean LC (but for example both Ladies' Code and Red Velvet in Korean begin with "LE", 레)

"SET ME FREE" MV is produced by ZANYBROS.

along with previous photos (1, 2), these new photos are from MV shooting set:

Also video (no sound).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ladies' Code made "SET ME FREE" comeback reality video clips series. With english subtitles.
Before they had made various reality show series, some with longer episodes, some with short episodes.
This time each video is about 1 minute long.
Atm it seems to me that Facebook version is of better quality, while videos are also uploaded to Twitter and Instagram.
Episode #1:

Contents:
Zuny continues her fight with unnies (this time with Ashley), and the beginning was partially seen and discussed in making-of post.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ladies' Code have released dance practice video for "SET ME FREE":

"SET ME FREE" choreography is by choreographers Kwak Guie Hoon (Instagram link) and Ju Su Eun (Instagram link), both from FreeMind.
Kwak Guie Hoon and Ju Su Eun have made choreos for many artists, for example
OH MY GIRL, including new song "Guerilla". They are actually Oh My Girl dance teachers, so Kwak Guie Hoon and Ju Su Eun play even bigger role for Oh My Girl style.

FreeMind Crew is Korean team of choreographers and dancers. Again, they have made choreos for many artists. Of course sometimes FreeMind original choreography is slightly different from final versions which we see in MVs.
FreeMind has YouTube channel (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook too), they have posted original choreography video for
Ladies' Code "SET ME FREE":

Also on FreeMind YouTube channel, original choreographies for:
TWICE "TT", "BDZ"
Apink "A L R I G H T", "%% (Eung Eung)"
GFriend "Vacation", "Love Bug"
OH MY GIRL "Remember Me", "Twilight" (original choreo for original song version), "Secret Garden", "The Fifth Season (SSFWL)", "Echo",
"Love O'clock", "Magic", "Sixteen", "Shower"
KARD
CLC "Black Dress"
IZ*ONE "La Vie en Rose", "Violeta"
Produce 48 "Rumor"
WJSN
Huta
fromis_9 "FUN!"
Cherry Bullet "Q&A"
Weki Meki "Crush", "True Valentine"
VIXX (and Leo solos)
MONSTA X
ONF
GWSN
BVNDIT
SNUPER "Tulips"
and others.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ladies' Code interview for SBS PopAsia ( Australia )

5:12-5:18 "far, far away".
I mean "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." is Star Wars films opening, and host, Andy Trieu, is in Star Wars shirt.

Otherwise, we are here for Ladies' Code interview, there are English subtitles (only when they speak Korean)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread