COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite?

• Book of Murders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Book of Circus

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Book of Atlantic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Any Kuroshitsuji fans here?

Which Book series is your favorite?

Book of Circus
Book of Murders
Book of Atlantic

Personally, I love all of these, but I rewatched Book of Murders like a thousand times lol When I am busy I don't like starting new series so I always just rewatch things and somehow I always end up with Kuroshitsuji.
I love this one the most actually because we can see Ciel and the others from a different perspective. I love how Arthur thinks that he is a cute little kid :llama_laugh:

Also who is your fave character? For me it's Ciel, he is such a smart little shit, I love his character so much.

And if you read the manga what do think about the recent news?
the whole twin thing. I am really curious about his real name, its been a year since we know that he is not the realCiel.

:pandalove:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I only watched first season and it was ages ago, can't say I'm fan exactly though I know the series. I don't know who is my fav actually, not cause I didn't like the cast, but cause there is too many to choose xd

So umm.. which ever book the first season is? ^^;

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I only watched first season and it was ages ago, can't say I'm fan exactly though I know the series. I don't know who is my fav actually, not cause I didn't like the cast, but cause there is too many to choose xd

So umm.. which ever book the first season is? ^^;
uh umm the thing is with the first season, that it's not canon, just the first half of it, the second half is bullshit lol I don't want to talk about season 2...
The Book series is a different thing, they continued adapting the manga, so it's canon again
If you want to give it an other chance try Book of Circus, it's a mini season, only 10 episodes and you can understand it, because its a different storyline, then the order is Book of Murders and Atlantic (Murders is a long Ova, and Atlantic is a movie).
I know it's confusing :D

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
uh umm the thing is with the first season, that it's not canon, just the first half of it, the second half is bullshit lol I don't want to talk about season 2...
The Book series is a different thing, they continued adapting the manga, so it's canon again
If you want to give it an other chance try Book of Circus, it's a mini season, only 10 episodes and you can understand it, because its a different storyline, then the order is Book of Murders and Atlantic (Murders is a long Ova, and Atlantic is a movie).
I know it's confusing :D
Oh lol. I guess it's similar as with Fullmetal Alchemist too, half of it's follows manga, then they caught up with manga and invented their own second half and ending - and later there is Brotherhood that follows the manga.

Hmh, I quite liked how they ended the first season of Kuroshitsuji though, maybe that's cause I haven't read manga though, helps when you don't know source material.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh lol. I guess it's similar as with Fullmetal Alchemist too, half of it's follows manga, then they caught up with manga and invented their own second half and ending - and later there is Brotherhood that follows the manga.

Hmh, I quite liked how they ended the first season of Kuroshitsuji though, maybe that's cause I haven't read manga though, helps when you don't know source material.
yes the ending was actually good, it looked complete
and then I found out about the books
and yes maybe the best example is fullmetal alchemist

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
I...was so embarrassed by the first season, lol. Especially after recc'ing it to a friend and having them look at me like

I just stay on the manga. I don't know the different "books" (except Book of Circus because reasons, and yes, I loved it.) Speaking of, I have a lot of catching up to do on the manga. (Downside of letting chapters build up -- I forget about it, xD).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Okay, I caught up on the manga and I have so much I want to saaaaay!
Do you read the manga too?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Okay, I caught up on the manga and I have so much I want to saaaaay!
Do you read the manga too?
Yes I do!
I forgot a lot about the older stuff tho, cause it's moving slow
But I read the recent chapters not so long ago
The whole twin thing shocked me tbh :D But I want to know his real name
also I can't believe that a lot of people turned their back on him :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
IKR!!!!!!! Gah!

I'm kinda interested to see where it goes from here because I feel like we can see more character development (and bratty moments, lol) with spare!Ciel, haha. I wanna see who he can be now that heir!Ciel has returned. I mean, he's still going on with the "Earl Phantomhive" thing, but I think he can do much more now that his brother has taken that from him (or will he be boring and just try to take it back, lol.)

Also, you have no idea how excited I was to see Lau again. Like. I knew when I saw those shoes -- "OMGosh it's LAU!" So, I'm interested in seeing what kind of allies he's going to gather... AND what's going to happen with Prince Sohma(sp?). But more than anything, I want to see a more BAMF!Sebastian...I get the butler schtick, but I need him to put away the butter knives and start being more of a demon fighter xD

Also, how do you feel about Elizabeth? I remember not caring for her until I saw she was pretty competent on the zombie ship. Now she's having an existential crisis and I'm like -- "Bruh, you didn't spare a thought for not!Ciel when you thought Ciel alone lived, I have no sympathy." But I feel like I'ma have to care because we're probably going to see her a lot as she interacts with Lazarus!Ciel. afsgniefihfhlff I have a heart, I promise.

Before all of this, my favorite character was actually, hands down, Undertaker. Now I'm kinda pissed at him (lol) so I don't know how to feel xD. As for Mr. Lazarus, I want to hate him but...he's breathing life back into this manga by creating this competition, so.

I may have to let some chapters build up again with all these changes, lol, I can't deal with these cliffhangers in small doses.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
IKR!!!!!!! Gah!

I'm kinda interested to see where it goes from here because I feel like we can see more character development (and bratty moments, lol) with spare!Ciel, haha. I wanna see who he can be now that heir!Ciel has returned. I mean, he's still going on with the "Earl Phantomhive" thing, but I think he can do much more now that his brother has taken that from him (or will he be boring and just try to take it back, lol.)

Also, you have no idea how excited I was to see Lau again. Like. I knew when I saw those shoes -- "OMGosh it's LAU!" So, I'm interested in seeing what kind of allies he's going to gather... AND what's going to happen with Prince Sohma(sp?). But more than anything, I want to see a more BAMF!Sebastian...I get the butler schtick, but I need him to put away the butter knives and start being more of a demon fighter xD

Also, how do you feel about Elizabeth? I remember not caring for her until I saw she was pretty competent on the zombie ship. Now she's having an existential crisis and I'm like -- "Bruh, you didn't spare a thought for not!Ciel when you thought Ciel alone lived, I have no sympathy." But I feel like I'ma have to care because we're probably going to see her a lot as she interacts with Lazarus!Ciel. afsgniefihfhlff I have a heart, I promise.

Before all of this, my favorite character was actually, hands down, Undertaker. Now I'm kinda pissed at him (lol) so I don't know how to feel xD. As for Mr. Lazarus, I want to hate him but...he's breathing life back into this manga by creating this competition, so.

I may have to let some chapters build up again with all these changes, lol, I can't deal with these cliffhangers in small doses.
I hope Soma will not turn "evil", the last chapter was a little bit :/ I understand his feelings and I miss Agni as well, but he is like the purest character we have and I honestly don't want him to lose this and I hope he will realise the two Ciel thing, because I am afraid he will attack our!ciel...

omg I agree about Elizabeth lol, she really annoyed me in the first chapters but she was really cool on the ship so I started to like her. But right now I just don't know, her betrayal hurt our!ciel a lot I am sure
and yeah she never asked what happened with the other twin, she was just happy that Ciel is alive, but what would happen if our!ciel came back as himself? sometimes I feel he choose to impersonate real!ciel, because he thought nobody would care about him as himself
so I don't know how to feel about Elizabeth, she has to do something very cool and nice for me to like her again
and what do you think about Tanaka?

Yeah I always wait 2-3 months and then read the recent chapters lol It's too much to handle

but really we knew about real!ciel for a year, but we still don't know our!ciel's real name... that's my biggest problem lol

and omg Lau is back!! I was so happy ^^ and Ciel finally wore chinese clothes :D I am curious what he will going do to now

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Ho!Ho!Ho! I love Tanaka

I think Tanaka is dedicated. Since returned!Ciel is the actual heir, I feel like he feels obligated to serve him. However, in the long run, I can see everything returning back to our!Ciel because...we like him more xD! But seriously, I don't know. He's too professional to be an "inside man" for our!Ciel, but at the same time I doubt he'd fully turn against our!Ciel and co. if they needed help? Ahhhh, I don't know!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ho!Ho!Ho! I love Tanaka

I think Tanaka is dedicated. Since returned!Ciel is the actual heir, I feel like he feels obligated to serve him. However, in the long run, I can see everything returning back to our!Ciel because...we like him more xD! But seriously, I don't know. He's too professional to be an "inside man" for our!Ciel, but at the same time I doubt he'd fully turn against our!Ciel and co. if they needed help? Ahhhh, I don't know!
I think the same! And I hope it's true, I always adored him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I let the chapters build up around 130 and am going to reread it again. It’s so hard getting people to get into kuroshitsuji becouse of the anime.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I watched this anime a long time ago. I want to rewatch it someday!
If anyone ever wants to Rabbit it with me, hit me up in PMs XD

I really like Grell and the nerdy maid girl~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread