COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Kun is way too underappreciated and I HATE THAT! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So many NCTzens totally forget Kun.
So many NCTzens don't know shit about Kun.
So many NCTzens insult Kun's worth to the group and his importance.

So this one NCT fanbase is making keyrings of like all 21 members with their nicknames on it... Guess WHAT they picked for Kun. GUESS WHAT? Fat Kun. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. it was alright for LUcas to say it once as a joke, but for ppl who claim to be fans to just go around throwing it on fucking KEYRINGS???

I am so fucking pissed. SO GOD DAMN pissed.
Kun did not work his ass off for disrespect like this.

And this is SUCH a common theme for so many fans! Kun is for so many just the afterthought, like... He exists I guess!
Most people only bring him up in association with other members. Just when he is interacting with others, like he HIMSELF doesn't even exist!
And it is just awful, because he is GENUINELY such an amazing human being that works so damn hard and is an honest to god ANGEL!!!

Kun is learning to produce music. I hope to one day hear the results.
Kun is a person. Somebody who likes to sing and to perform.
Kun can play the piano and he likes doing it.
Kun also loves to sing, he posts covers quite often.
Kun can do magic, which he learnt on his own... Although quite interestingly, his former university room mate Zhou Xingjie (a rapper, look him up he is great!) is ALSO really good at magic! Kun said he didn't learn it from Xingjie tho!

Kun likes to tease us. He doesn't want to be TOO available and open y'know!
like with the covers he SAID at one point that he will post the next one when he reaches 1 million followers on Weibo (which he did already btw) bcs he doesn't want it to be too easy for the fans.

Kun is a person on his own.
He has struggles and things he likes.

And one thing he REALLY doesn't fucking like is ppl who claim to be his fans calling him fat.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:wimwim: They really couldn’t have used a better nickname?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: They really couldn’t have used a better nickname?
EXACTLY???? LIKE WHEN MAKING IT AND DECIDING ON IT WHAT MADE THEM THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA???

They could have picked the most simple one Kunkun! They had others with nicknames like nana etc, so nothing wrong with having Kunkun either!
Like Kun-mama would have been good? Especially because there is also a precedent with him HAVING a Kun-mama keychain that was made by Jisung and Chenle kinda making it cute.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He really is underrated, hes one of my favorites. Thats so lazy of them to just go with that istg
and not just lazy, it shows they do not know him at all.
They probably just thought Kun... what nickname do we know? Well remember when Lucas called him fat like almost 2 years ago? yeah THAT, because we know nothing else about him and don't care enough to look it up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread