COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement KS Rules will be overhauled and more strict rules shall be enforced (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Dear KS members,

Due to recent surge of rulebreakers and users who keep misbehaving, we will have to completely overhaul our rules and guidelines. KS is imagined and marketed as a safe place where K-Pop fans can discuss about things they love the most. With that in mind, our current rules are not as restrictive as they should be, given that they were written from a perspective of a "clean-slate" forum, meaning that there were no users with ill intent.

We do apologize if you run into a post that obviously should be rule-breaking when it comes to common sense. We do admit in the current state our rules are vague enough and it is easy to bypass any restriction they put on. Therefore, it is not possible to penalize wrongdoers, simply because they broke no rules.

New KS Rulebook is already in works and it will include detailed definitions of misbehave and actions that are not allowed on our forum. The Rulebook is a joint effort between all admins, moderators and the rest of the staff as well. Please allow us a couple of days until we fully release it. Furthermore, in order to enhance moderating experience, Moderator Guidelines are already finished and our team will be shortly briefed on it.

Fire has to be fought with a stronger fire.

We hope these new rules will make KS even more pleasant for our faithful users.

Best regards,

Admin Team

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
...okay:welp:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
tbh I haven't rlly seen any threads that were toxic.... but im not always on kps so maybe im just not seeing them. but thank you for trying your best to make the forums peaceful!
:pandalove:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thanks for all your hard work :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
what are yalll talking about :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop: i havent seen any rule breaking in a long time, are we talking kpop or users bashing each other??

i got a verbal warning for basically nothing the other day, and you're gonna get stricter?!?

oh god. @kodoku me and you we can take over the lounge section these kpop ones are too strict im gonna get locked up for sure and i thought of your nickname finally

Reactions Received
KS Coins
what are yalll talking about :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop: i havent seen any rule breaking in a long time, are we talking kpop or users bashing each other??

i got a verbal warning for basically nothing the other day, and you're gonna get stricter?!?

oh god. @kodoku me and you we can take over the lounge section these kpop ones are too strict im gonna get locked up for sure and i thought of your nickname finally
i remember u, didn't you have an eunhyuk pfp on OH?

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Fyi, its not more strict per say, its much more defined and in depth than our current rules, our users have been excellent thus far but as we get much more known, we will face situations in the future where our rules can be bypassed.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fyi, its not more strict per say, its much more defined and in depth than our current rules, our users have been excellent thus far but as we get much more known, we will face situations in the future where our rules can be bypassed.
hmm defined you say.

when will this be happening ma'am?

i'm a master at bypassing rules.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

what is ittttttt? :P

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm ready for whoever tries to break the rules now :chickill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread